Thread: Long legged sultry Alyssa

Long legged sultry Alissa

Exceeding my budget this month recently due to a triple (1hr double first followed by another half HR) at 42 and $400 visit to my favourite Dreamgirl in Melbourne.

So decided to visit massage shop instead. Had some good experiences at D.O.S. with Emma, Jenny and Amanda in the past. Found a long legged girl called Alissa on their wechat who looked really familiar, only one way to verify.

Got to the shop, asked for a line up. Alissa was the first to come in. When she saw me she smiled, she recognised me before I recognised her lol. Saw her at another shop before but she doesn't want to disclose it. Anyway I picked her since she was the most well dressed out of the lineup, long black evening gown matching her beautiful long legs.

Into the room, off with the dress and it was the slightly enhanced tits and those legs that I remember. I always go for part 2 first so negotiated for bbbj + cim and got it over with. In terms of massage she is professionally trained which I already knew haha.

ML is by far quite an economical and less intense alternative in between FS visits. YMMV but Alissa is definitely one of the more skilled in terms of service and massage. Check her out when she's on roster.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A new punter here...

Keen to know when RnT offering extras such as bbbj & cim, would it be better to visit a normal fs shop ?

Out of interest, how much is the part 2 ?

Thx

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Normally, the bbbj or cim are not offered by most of the shop, you need to talk to the ML see if she provides them or not.

Part 2 costs from $50(HJ, mostly) to $100(bbbj or more)