Thread: Tropical Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

Tropical Massage

anyone tried this place yet?

28-32 burge st. Mount Gravatt.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Checked it out the other day but was busy said come back later. Went to one on logan rd opp coffee club instead. Glad i did. Ill try Tropical again the girl i spoke to was a real brown honey. This place is a funny set up. Its a type of detatched cottage at the back of the main shop complex on Logan rd. Access is via a laneway of Berge st into a car park which is right in front of the door into the shop. Parking is limited as most are reserved for other shops. I actually tried late yesterday a/noon but they were closed even though sign said open till 9.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    haha - you only like walk up huh?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnk View Post
    haha - you only like walk up huh?
    ????????????????????

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah walk up - no booking. if you book you don't get turned away.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ok with ya now. Yeah never been there before so didnt want to commit. Just checking it out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried Troppo. Was quite good partA and passed on pineapple std. upgrade Place is quite nice but towels looked reused/dirty to me. WiR? Unlikely. ML? Friendly, chubby, kinda cute.

Venue 7 (park at back of Mt. Grav. pub)
    Msg 7.5
    ML 6
    Attitude 7.5
    Pt. B n/a

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Been here twice now with a 2 for 2 score. First time thai girl good experience average looks but sexy knew her stuff. Seemed to bend over a lot in very small shorts. More recent tall slim taiwan girl with a great attitude very pretty smile and above average abilities.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AboveBoard View Post
    Tried Troppo. Was quite good partA and passed on pineapple std. upgrade Place is quite nice but towels looked reused/dirty to me. WiR? Unlikely. ML? Friendly, chubby, kinda cute.

Venue 7 (park at back of Mt. Grav. pub)
    Msg 7.5
    ML 6
    Attitude 7.5
    Pt. B n/a
    As someone who was going to go here... Can I ask maybe a dumb question.. What does 'passed on pineapple std' ... Just wondering

Junior Member(有D料到)

Pineapple std

Quote Originally Posted by PuntMeat View Post
    As someone who was going to go here... Can I ask maybe a dumb question.. What does 'passed on pineapple std' ... Just wondering
    A pineapple standard is where the ML gets a pineapple, dips it in Tabasco, rolls it in sand and has you assume the position. Much more painful than a red Back!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntMeat View Post
    Haha... A "pineapple" is a $50 note being a similar colour. This now seems to b to standard price in many shops for part A.
    Aboveboard passed on paying the 50 prob because he didnt think it was worth it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Haha... A "pineapple" is a $50 note being a similar colour. This now seems to b to standard price in many shops for part A.
    Aboveboard passed on paying the 50 prob because he didnt think it was worth it.
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh how embarrassing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah apparently this place has been around for quite some time but you'd never know due to its hidden location.

If you're after utmost privacy then this could be the place for you.

Had M (her name rhymes with) Korea. Solid girl in a short dress.

Ok massage. Ok looks. Didnt go for extras but they were offered. She is ex GTM.

The set up of this place just seems dodgy as. Can get same service nearby at places that are better set up. Doubt I will return.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    One of the worst places I have been. Massage shit, girls dissinterested. Finish was appaling. Try elsewhere.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Tried this one a few days ago. Cheap without having to negotiate (40 for the so-called option two, 60 for opt 3).
    But the girl was disinterested, didn't talk much, wanted cash upfront and no eye contact during the deed

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

virgen burwood

Quote Originally Posted by blas View Post
    Yeah apparently this place has been around for quite some time but you'd never know due to its hidden location.

If you're after utmost privacy then this could be the place for you.

Had M (her name rhymes with) Korea. Solid girl in a short dress.

Ok massage. Ok looks. Didnt go for extras but they were offered. She is ex GTM.

The set up of this place just seems dodgy as. Can get same service nearby at places that are better set up. Doubt I will return.
    I tried this place out yesterday and be aware that while it is hidden it seems the Labour Party have set up in the same area. Seems to be a cafeteria/bbq area for all the Labour Party people handing out flyers on street corners at the moment. Even got bailed up to help a lady out with setting up one of those fold up gazebo's as she was alone at the time.

I will add on the set up of the place that the floors creak with any movement on them. So if you are looking for total peace that may be a turn off. I agree with the above that there are better places pretty close to this one. I would only go back if the others were booked out and I needed see someone straight away.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been here recently to see a lovely taiwanese lady, M**. Good massage and friendly/talkative. was $60/hr for the massage. Opted for option 1 afterwards, price was a pineapple as mentioned before but i got a bit of a bargain down. Ended happily, I didn't want to move afterwards, felt so relaxed.

The ML mentioned that most of their customers are regulars. Probably not many new customers as they can't find the bloody shop... it's a maze I tell ya, and if you park on the street you'll be walking past a bunch of people's verandas and back yards. Location could be improved!

Experience was decent, room was a bit off (2 sofas in there, for an audience??) and prices steep as mentioned, but massage and service were really good. Will probably return although I will check out the place in Holland park next.

Chappie

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This place was up for sale a few months back. I wonder if it sold. I thought it would have just closed down.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Visited this shop after I found their ads back on loc. Looks like taken over by new management.
    First time had a pleasure to get massaged by islander young cutie. Very hot body, friendly and offered discount for 1 hour, paid $50. After having a friendly conversation inside, I was then offered value added services and it was a total VFM. I was promised for more fun on next visit.
    While leaving, saw other girls, Mexican and one Asian, both are hot. I was informed about more non-Asians getting hired and special prices for regular customers.
    Shop is not of very high hygiene though, but best for quick fun.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice looking french girl has joined the roster here. Anyone had the pleasure.