Thread: Cookie - Colgate moment

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cookie - Colgate moment

Saw all the reviews and the comments about her service enticed me to a session with her this week.

Isn't she a stunner! Gorgeous face with a lovely smile. She looks very young like Korean Mina but she's Chinese. She is small and slim maybe a size 5 with enhanced C cups with lovely dark pink nipples. She has short hair in a stylish bob. There's also a slight tuft of hair above her mound.

The session was very good. The shower was a tad long as she got into her routine. She lathered me up and moved her tits all over my body. At the end she gave me a combination of cold and hot water BBBJ that provided an incredible sensation.

On the bed I began my routine on her. Started with DATY and some light fingering. She didn't want me to finger her, which did surprise me so I just dined on her lovely pink pussy. There was plenty of FOAM. She's picked up a few bad habits but it didn't bother me. I got her to give me a BBBJ. Such a pretty face licking n sucking my dick n balls! What a fantastic sight n sensation. After a few minutes, I asked to cover me for round 1. We got through a few positions and at the end I ripped off the rubber and unloaded on her belly.

I was looking forward to the intermission... especially the helicopter BBBJ! It started with a very good massage. She confirmed that she's previously worked in a massage shop in China hence her good massage technique. She then did something on my back while her mouth filled with water. It was a great sensation, but bettered by what followed next. She placed some water on my back, bum n legs and began this amazing water suction movement. Have never experienced this and it felt so relaxing.

After about 5 min she asked about DD. I nodded my head n she asked me to get into a kneeling post and wiped me. I then expected some toothpaste (based on previous reviews) but got sprayed instead!! Her DD was very good and I could feel her tiny tongue drilling into my ass. A pity room 3 didn't have any mirrors on the side so I could get some visual stimulation as well.

More sucking and licking of my dick got me very hard again. However there was no helicopter blow job. I did ask but she seemed unsure. She covered me up for round 2 and we fucked hard in various positions before I came in the bag.

Cookie is a lovely young Chinese girl with a great body. To top it, she's got an amazing bag of tricks to make the session more than just ordinary. Pity about the helicopter and toothpaste... maybe next time!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What are the "a few bad habits"?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very minor. The FOAM and disallowing fingering. Other than that it was great service!

Cookie is cute as fuck, I got the toothpaste in the shower lol.
    My issue is she is quite tiny and struggles with larger blokes, Mina on the other hand is fine with it.

Wtf is a helicopter blowjob?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I noticed you always released the load on the girls belly. Is this extra charge or service from the girls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think there's a review where the guy was lying on his back, and she walked up the wall and gave a standing BBBJ! Must depend on the room ...

I get a thrill seeing my boys fly. Used to get to the tits, occasionally the face but now the tummy seems to be the limit.

Banned
    You gotta angle it at 45 degrees to reach maximum distance.