Page 77 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 1859

Thread: Ask Christmas and Babycat

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Baby cat may i ask you a question !!
    Have u ever let any one lick or suck your fingers? Maybe that's too personally for you ?

Banned
    Yes, my fingers, or toes. When I worked at KC, the rules are so strict. No suck even fingers!!! But can't remember both ways or just one way (no suck fingers of clients). But in rnt, we're the one who set the rules for us so rules are various.
    When the guy does that, I'm always worried that he might get crazy then bite me (too much horror movies affecting, I think, lol)!
    Quote Originally Posted by freedom8 View Post
    Baby cat may i ask you a question !!
    Have u ever let any one lick or suck your fingers? Maybe that's too personally for you ?

Banned
    Size 2 for kids, or size 4-4.5 US = 225 Japan
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    don't look like size 2

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Size 2 for kids, or size 4-4.5 US = 225 Japan

pfftttt tell your uncle dont get too excited because 225 is very average asian girl's shoes size
    romi's feet even smaller and plus her boobs are bigger

Junior Member(有D料到) Bullets Durgom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    > Never posts or contributes but expects people to care that he's driven from lurker status.

Fact: No-one cares. If the site was purely lurkers like yourself, well, there would be no site.

> Too much cringe

> No AR's
    > Refers to puerile commentary, however most recent post is about a woman being raped by a tentacle monster. God help the WL you visit who has to respond to tentacle monster role play

> Technically this is Punterman/Creepyman/Brothelcreeper's turf as he is OP and started the thread.

> More cringe. Reeks of white knight/beta vibes. Strong indication you cosplay on the weekends as GOT characters and wear a fedora.

TLDR: You could have just asked your question and gotten the thread back on topic. Alternatively you could have just ignored posts that don't contain information you find pertinent. But instead you chose to ride in on your wanky lurker horse and start making demands. Return from whence you came.
    oo-ah, pushed some buttons?

The lady doth protest too much, methinks
    Remember what Pappa said "Bullets don't lie"

Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    Sensible comments Bullets. I have never initiated any insults or strife. I have sailed along in perfect serenity, posting only about issues I find of interest or funny.

When I was punting I contributed tens of thousands of words of well reviewed AR’s.

I contributed many thousands more words to multiple forums in order to raise funds for a poor damaged girl. As the spokesperson for all the emotion, tragedy and heartache of that, it took a lot from me. To write it the way it needed to be written I had to also feel it 100%. The drain of that I have never mentioned, but it was a lot of the reason why I not long after retired from punting - and the moniker who punted. I looked around for more stable options.

But there are peurile C-grade trolls who don’t contribute original material. They admit to getting their peurile rocks off from abuse, insult and slur directed at those who do make an effort to contribute positively.

It would be re-miss of me on behalf of all the reasonable people on the forum not to discourage them. Or rather, eviscerate them. I have a particular set of expressive skills. And judging by their flailing reactions, they don’t find them enjoyable. So call it aversion therapy.

I agree with you Bullets. I much prefer to write, read and contribute only in a positive manner. I have done this over the years. Leave me in peace to get on with that and I will return peace.
    don't want yr support nor comment, yr not my deity. Esp when you use my post to passively further yr barbs, seriously go elsewhere sweetheart.

Altruism only goes so far, once you trade on it all bets are off

Can't get the drift of kill 'em all Sextus to higher than thou GM. Really???? Who cares.

But don't grift on me.

PS totally hypocritcal to my post but y'know I realised most y'all are a bunch a hyenas, measuring yr worth by the reponses y'get. Wow that's a life. Enjoy it from the stalls

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Yes, my fingers, or toes. When I worked at KC, the rules are so strict. No suck even fingers!!! But can't remember both ways or just one way (no suck fingers of clients). But in rnt, we're the one who set the rules for us so rules are various.
    When the guy does that, I'm always worried that he might get crazy then bite me (too much horror movies affecting, I think, lol)!
    Hey babycat, besides your ex, uncle, and alan86, is there anyone or anything you are not scared of or actually like?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullets Durgom View Post
    don't want yr support nor comment, yr not my deity. Esp when you use my post to passively further yr barbs, seriously go elsewhere sweetheart.

Altruism only goes so far, once you trade on it all bets are off

Can't get the drift of kill 'em all Sextus to higher than thou GM. Really???? Who cares.

But don't grift on me.

PS totally hypocritcal to my post but y'know I realised most y'all are a bunch a hyenas, measuring yr worth by the reponses y'get. Wow that's a life. Enjoy it from the stalls
    An A-grade creep calling others C-grade trolls, that’s really really rich.

Free 30 min punting session of your choice for anyone who can give us the dirt on this creep. That’s how confident I am that this guy is a creep. Nothing worse than a creep pretending to take the moral high ground.

You just tell me the shop you want to visit and I’ll pay the reception for the session. All you have to do is show up and enjoy.

Banned
    Must say, I am Going to (MUST) make time for Romi next week.

Christmas
    Is there any early indication of her working dates for next week?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxybro View Post
    An A-grade creep calling others C-grade trolls, that’s really really rich.

Free 30 min punting session of your choice for anyone who can give us the dirt on this creep. That’s how confident I am that this guy is a creep. Nothing worse than a creep pretending to take the moral high ground.

You just tell me the shop you want to visit and I’ll pay the reception for the session. All you have to do is show up and enjoy.
    Hey lowbrow, lovin' the rough trade 'tude. So good of you to editoralise my posts not addressed to you.

Tot's back row at The Hub.

Pushing yr buttons on remote.

Sorta sad you passed by on hamlet but it so suits

Now I get the game. Peaking

OK you got me, meet tonight Ginza 11pm your shout. Pm deets. Wear the hi-vis and blunnies like last time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    keep going romi

Quote Originally Posted by Romi@Marrickville View Post

far out I didn't log out lol
    -Xmas
    ok update m5 romi

Banned
    ok update m5 romi
    Is this guy like the new troll lol?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    Hahah i thought so, not sure yet

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I don't think so, the fuckwit poet troll is losing it, his sentence structure and wit is noticeably worse than it used to be, though he has plenty wit of the fuck type, I reckon he is probably in the early onset dementia stage.

This new guy/girl? is younger and still has his marbles, and is more edgy ...

Banned
    Nahhhhhhhhhhhh. For starters, in order to be a troll, people actually have to be able to take offence to your posts and have a general understanding of the troll concepts being pushed forth. I don't know about you lot, but I've got no clue what old mate is on about. For example:

Tot's back row at The Hub.

Pushing yr buttons on remote.

Sorta sad you passed by on hamlet but it so suits

Now I get the game. Peaking
    I recognise those words and can see vague semblances of sentences, but for the most part I'm guessing it's the ramblings of a bloke pushing 65 whose bum hip makes punting an impossibility and whose base of operations is the local RSL. He's heard about trolling from those pesky kids with their computers, but he's still coming to grips with the actual concept of trolling. He wears his socks just below the knee, buys his glasses at the servo, and is on a first name basis with the female bartenders who've warned him more than once to not get pinchy and stay away from the taps.

Poet Troll had/has a top notch troll game in that he'd troll you, but also make you think, ya know?

On the flipside of the coin, this Bullshit Mormon character couldn't scrub the grass stains from Poet Trolls undies.

Edit: Apologies, it's Bullets Durgom. Rookie error.
    Last edited by shootermcgavin; 05-10-2017 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Stuffed up the blokes name.

Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    Nahhhhhhhhhhhh. For starters, in order to be a troll, people actually have to be able to take offence to your posts and have a general understanding of the troll concepts being pushed forth. I don't know about you lot, but I've got no clue what old mate is on about. For example:

I recognise those words and can see vague semblances of sentences, but for the most part I'm guessing it's the ramblings of a bloke pushing 65 whose bum hip makes punting an impossibility and whose base of operations is the local RSL. He's heard about trolling from those pesky kids with their computers, but he's still coming to grips with the actual concept of trolling. He wears his socks just below the knee, buys his glasses at the servo, and is on a first name basis with the female bartenders who've warned him more than once to not get pinchy and stay away from the taps.

Poet Troll had/has a top notch troll game in that he'd troll you, but also make you think, ya know?

On the flipside of the coin, this Bullshit Mormon character couldn't scrub the grass stains from Poet Trolls undies.

Edit: Apologies, it's Bullets Durgom. Rookie error.
    Not sure if you are on Facebook but if you are look up 'Old codgers having a schooner'

If the writers ever took a holiday you no doubt could stand in for them!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I read his AR (something about Broadway) and I literally couldn't make any sense of it. Sounds like he's trying too hard.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

pfftttt tell your uncle dont get too excited because 225 is very average asian girl's shoes size
    romi's feet even smaller and plus her boobs are bigger

My answer is directly to your question. No more no less. Then you brought my conversation with Ahlunggor back and distorted it. Where's the part he said he would get excited with my shoes size? Don't you try to be a mean you, do you?

Page 77 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast