Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The entourage arrives! F.t Hana, the Korean bombshell.

Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    Although i don't see why you'd punt in a suit. Most of the time you're naked.
    Why crinkle fancy clothing?
    With all that kit on you would be spending 20 minutes of your hour session dressing and undressing! Do i re-apply my cologne after the punt?

His AR's are very painful to read. As a reader i feel like a monkey trying to break a coconut. Do i keep reading to try and get the good stuff out of the AR or do i say fuck it and go look for a banana?

Also, disappointed the boys didn't get in a room together with 3 girls! I would crack coconuts for that, and put up with all the fluff in between!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    a simple
    "my dad's a lawyer"
    uniform would suffice as description.

I don't know why everyone's ripping on ceff3ry.
    Nothing wrong with a man who grooms and cares about his looks

Although i don't see why you'd punt in a suit. Most of the time you're naked.
    Why crinkle fancy clothing?

Unless he's related to Barney Stinson
    or in the brotherhood of Bro's

huh. That image is from a website called Vitamin-HA.. how appropriate. lol
    I thought I was the only one ripping on him. But for me it's lines like this: "We were the kings of our own destiny and as far as I was concerned we were the holy lords of punting about to grace M5 and their girls with our presence."

Quote Originally Posted by slavemaster View Post
    I thought I was the only one ripping on him. But for me it's lines like this: "We were the kings of our own destiny and as far as I was concerned we were the holy lords of punting about to grace M5 and their girls with our presence."
    Haha. On point! Welcome to the forum. You would of loved punterman! 😂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    a grey Prince of Wales check suit, crisp white shirt, brown
    knitted tie and finished off with chocolate brown double monk straps. Cologne of choice today was Italian bergamot by Ermenegildo Zegna.
    I wouldn't punt in anything less than triple monk straps personally.

Banned
    hermes makes some mean ass thongs.
    If you're up for it. We rock them bad boys with some wifebeater bonds singlets and ROCK OUT THIS N5M JOINT!
    Anytime brah. Although by good thongs I meant I was gonna wear white socks with my Nike slip ons, as opposed to the trad pluggers.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Also, disappointed the boys didn't get in a room together with 3 girls! I would crack coconuts for that, and put up with all the fluff in between!
    You know I'm down, Vitamin is in, you know what to do Ray.

Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    Anytime brah. Although by good thongs I meant I was gonna wear white socks with my Nike slip ons, as opposed to the trad pluggers.

You know I'm down, Vitamin is in, you know what to do Ray.
    But what am I going to wear?

74 other reasons as to why i will seriously consider it, but not M5 :-)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haha. On point! Welcome to the forum. You would of loved punterman! 😂
    I have checked out some of his work, he was quite a force of nature. He seemed to write quite a few reports with no girl or shop name though which seems to defeat the purpose?
    I felt like he was a guy at the end of a movie who wakes up on his couch in front of the tv and realises he's not god's gift to vaginas or a CEO after all and doesn't even have a motorbike. It was all a dream and he's still just a blue collar worker in a sexless marriage and hasn't seen a pussy that's not on a computer screen in 5 years.

I'm sure he's still rocking girl's worlds and riding his hog to every brothel in town though. Pity he's gone.
    Rock on Punternan...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by slavemaster View Post
    I have checked out some of his work, he was quite a force of nature. He seemed to write quite a few reports with no girl or shop name though which seems to defeat the purpose?
    I felt like he was a guy at the end of a movie who wakes up on his couch in front of the tv and realises he's not god's gift to vaginas or a CEO after all and doesn't even have a motorbike. It was all a dream and he's still just a blue collar worker in a sexless marriage and hasn't seen a pussy that's not on a computer screen in 5 years.

I'm sure he's still rocking girl's worlds and riding his hog to every brothel in town though. Pity he's gone.
    Rock on Punternan...
    Not gonna reveal sources, but I grabbed a bit of info when he was trying to upload pics via tiny eye and kept stuffing up. I was able to do some detective work off this, and the twist: He wasn't fibbing about his income, job position, or his bike. He just really really really loved pussy.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    With all that kit on you would be spending 20 minutes of your hour session dressing and undressing! Do i re-apply my cologne after the punt?

His AR's are very painful to read. As a reader i feel like a monkey trying to break a coconut. Do i keep reading to try and get the good stuff out of the AR or do i say fuck it and go look for a banana?

His Ar is great ....love the build up nd story behind it ...why he see her what he going to wear etc....at least we know what kind a guy his is. (Nice guy nd very charming)
    Most Ar just about sex lol ....Syd 99 is like a big families we should get to know each other better hahahaha..

you don't get to meet people off the internet lol nd let along with so much trust?? No way...
    We going to have so much fun together in the future nd yes maybe we will do 3 of us nd 3 girls one day(caff AR for it?) We were thinking if Christmas like to join us for some action together ? hehe

Just arrived in Tokyo on a bullet train on my way to the hotel now. First of want to say thanks for all the positive comments and feedback on the AR I know my style isn't for everyone but hey you can't please everyone so if you like it, you have my thanks if not we'll thanks for stopping by anyway. As for some of the questions @vitamin I wear a suit because i usually punt after work. That being said I like wearing suits what's wrong with wanting to look good. I'm not dressing for others i dress for my own satisfaction. As for what I wore to the airport seeing as you guys asked. Black bomber blouson, navy polo, olive green jeans and all white leather sneakers by common projects.
    Fragrance of choice today was scilian mandarin by Ermenegildo Zegna, it's citrusy light and fresh, perfect for air travel

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    Just arrived in Tokyo on a bullet train on my way to the hotel now. First of want to say thanks for all the positive comments and feedback on the AR I know my style isn't for everyone but hey you can't please everyone so if you like it, you have my thanks if not we'll thanks for stopping by anyway. As for some of the questions @vitamin I wear a suit because i usually punt after work. That being said I like wearing suits what's wrong with wanting to look good. I'm not dressing for others i dress for my own satisfaction. As for what I wore to the airport seeing as you guys asked. Black bomber blouson, navy polo, olive green jeans and all white leather sneakers by common projects.
    Fragrance of choice today was scilian mandarin by Ermenegildo Zegna, it's citrusy light and fresh, perfect for air travel
    oh whattttt I never thought that your style is my cup of tea, However, I cum when I see the guy who wears a pair of common projects'
    white tshirt+ jeans+ and those and I'm like

oh whattttt I never thought that your style is my cup of tea, However, I cum when I see the guy who wears a pair of common projects'

I'm not a huge fan of "luxury" sneakers but common projects are really good. All Italian calfskin made in italy sneaker plus the sole is stiched as well so it's replaceable. Haha you don't know everything about my style, just because I like to wear suits doesn't mean it's the only thing I wear, I like casual clothes as well but it needs to be tasteful, understated yet stylish.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    However, I cum when I see the guy who wears a pair of common projects'
    part of my CP collection for your arousal Capture.jpg

can i trade for 10 minute DATY coupon?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

FAR OUT I swear Christmas is the Queen of MEME!!!!!!

Banned
    MRW when I saw the AR title and the author:-

Could have done without all the gratuitous intro, especially this:-

Buttoning my jacket as I stepped out of the car it really did feel like we were an entourage about to storm the building. We were the kings of our own destiny and as far as I was concerned we were the holy lords of punting about to grace M5 and their girls with our presence.

Holy fuck I almost detached both retinas from the acute involuntary eye roll.

But hey, write ARs however you like, even if it's a fucking wall of text. If nothing else it's attracting all sorts of attention and lolworthy comments/responses.

Enjoy Nippon. I'm hoping to head over there again in a couple of months.

Hopefully, Hana will eventually head over to 42 on a Saturday before she disappears again. I'll write my own FIGJAM AR if I get to see her.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by targajajouka View Post

But hey, write ARs however you like, even if it's a fucking wall of text. If nothing else it's attracting all sorts of attention and lolworthy comments/responses.

Hopefully, Hana will eventually head over to 42 on a Saturday before she disappears again. I'll write my own FIGJAM AR if I get to see her.
    Holy shit, 10/10 gif usage.

Caffrey, if you're in Shibuya hit up Tokyo Hentai Club near 108. If Fujisaki is working he'll hook you up.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar

Hahaha I was abit piss off at caff he didn't write he didn't get to used the toilet first lol it was sam then folllowed by me hehe.
    Lol your always come up with the best gif

It was fun the talks the build up the excitement it's really amazing feeling.( I don't feel old No more) I have been punt alone for long long time nothing compared to this ...
    3 stranger meets nd having a great time.

Looking forward to any bros here getting their gang together nd shared their experience nd do some really kinky shit..

Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    Holy shit, 10/10 gif usage.

Caffrey, if you're in Shibuya hit up Tokyo Hentai Club near 108. If Fujisaki is working he'll hook you up.
    I don't think I'll ever punt in Tokyo again it's wayyyyy to pricey. Sydney has me spoilt for choice. While japan deifnetly has its appeal the only punting is decide to do was go to a genuine soaplands cause hard to get nuru back in Sydney.

@vitamin I wear a suit because i usually punt after work. That being said I like wearing suits what's wrong with wanting to look good. I'm not dressing for others i dress for my own satisfaction.
    Absolutely nothing wrong. The act of punting is all about self indulgence and you do Whatever the FCUK you WANT!!
    It's your fantasy, your own moment.
    Ignore the haters.
    If they don't like the AR they can just not read it.

Personally I think it was a very interesting read. you have some good writing skills buddy.

I wore that once. I saw no wetting of the floor

Look I'll admit that specific line is a bit much even by my standards, but given the situation i really think it captures the moment. 3 guys at their peak about to enjoy some damn good sex after beer and food. What I was trying to convey was we were about to have a good time and nothing was going to stop us from doing so. It seems like you've read my previous work so you should generally know what my style is.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast