Page 18 of 93 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Christmas and Babycat

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Hahaha too funny. Christmas should definitely give him a chance for that post !!!
    A chance to hangout and eat & drink non-alcoholic beverages, yes. I need someone help me improve my Korean and introduce me to some nice Korean gals. Hah.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    ㅋㅋㅋmade my day too. thanks!! but where's bbc? are you still here
    do you ever get horny
    am I the only woman who's horny 24/7

skip it if you want to... bye..
    Haha, you're not the only one, Christmas.

I'm horny

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Christmas, babycat ,.....we have so much in common.😂
    Drinks are on me... just tell me where and when.😊😎

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Haha, you're not the only one, Christmas.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Oh Uncle, that movie is really good. Its scenes are really tempted. I did go crazy after watching it.....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Hahaha too funny. Christmas should definitely give him a chance for that post !!!
    ^ That GIF ... fucking WIN !!!

totally agree, Christmas you should reward this bloke

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrix View Post
    I think you misread the context bud. I meant that Christmas has enough friends on the forum/from WL days that she needn't suffer for lack of orgasms... we're all adults here, friends can give friends orgasms.

Reminds me of some time ago, my GF of the time and her friend came home after a biggish night out and being the huge hornbags they were, the friend was complaining about not having had any sex for a while (knowing full well that her friend, my GF, was getting plenty). To my astonishment, my GF suggested lending her my cock, and she agreed, so the friend and I had sex & she got her orgasm on, and then I went back to my GF's room for #2 (after a shower). I say GF, but really that relationship was more of a good friend+fuck buddy arrangement.

Quote Originally Posted by targajajouka View Post

Almost everyone in this thread. Lol.
    This post is golden, made my day too, this guy definitely needs a reward for that one?

ㅋㅋㅋmade my day too. thanks!! but where's bbc? are you still here
    do you ever get horny
    am I the only woman who's horny 24/7

skip it if you want to... bye..
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Probably doesnt help that all the girls you work with are getting banged numerous times each day! ������
    I was actually thinking something like this while waiting at No5 as well the other night. I noticed a lot of the receptionists are blokes, and some quite young. I am currently looking for a second job (partly to pay for a new expensive pass time I have started ��) and thought to myself I wonder could I work at a place like this.
    Then I realised I would be surrounded by half naked gorgeous women all of which I just want to take to one of the rooms and play with, knowing that every guy that comes in will do just that and I have to recommend the ladies to them.
    Sounds like a hard job ��

I think if I worked there I would just end up giving my pay check back to one of the ladies.
    Do you if this has ever happened, I wonder do the guys working there get staff discount?

I think I would be up for a job like that anyway, there is just one problem? I'm not Asian ��

I think knowing that sex is happening so often around you would make anyone horny Christmas, how have you managed to stay retired working in a place like that?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    LOL 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😗😆

Quote Originally Posted by G$$ View Post
    This post is golden, made my day too, this guy definitely needs a reward for that one?

I was actually thinking something like this while waiting at No5 as well the other night. I noticed a lot of the receptionists are blokes, and some quite young. I am currently looking for a second job (partly to pay for a new expensive pass time I have started ��) and thought to myself I wonder could I work at a place like this.
    Then I realised I would be surrounded by half naked gorgeous women all of which I just want to take to one of the rooms and play with, knowing that every guy that comes in will do just that and I have to recommend the ladies to them.
    Sounds like a hard job ��

I think if I worked there I would just end up giving my pay check back to one of the ladies.
    Do you if this has ever happened, I wonder do the guys working there get staff discount?

I think I would be up for a job like that anyway, there is just one problem? I'm not Asian ��

I think knowing that sex is happening so often around you would make anyone horny Christmas, how have you managed to stay retired working in a place like that?
    I don't know what goes on between staff and the girls working in a brothel, but if I was running one there would be a 'don't screw the crew' policy! Could create all sorts of issues that you just wouldn't want to deal with!

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I don't know what goes on between staff and the girls working in a brothel, but if I was running one there would be a 'don't screw the crew' policy! Could create all sorts of issues that you just wouldn't want to deal with!
    Correct, pretty sure 5 Star has the same policy that no male staff are allowed to lay a hand on the WLs !

Correct, pretty sure 5 Star has the same policy that no male staff are allowed to lay a hand on the WLs !
    Don't shit where you eat is a good policy in general

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha... I like the guy at 5 Star. He said that it was exciting to see all the girls in the beginning. Now he said that everyone looks the same. It is just part of a job nowadays. He is constantly rushing the girls to get them ready to see customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Oh Uncle, that movie is really good. Its scenes are really tempted. I did go crazy after watching it.....

Yeap, it's very tempting indeed !!

Banned
    correct
    don't screw the crew

we are always recruiting, please send your resume via PM or Wechat/Kakao if you are interested. san que

Any one interested to have a massage session with Babycat ??

where BBC works?
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

correct
    don't screw the crew

we are always recruiting, please send your resume via PM or Wechat/Kakao if you are interested. san que
    I like the 'don't screw the crew' policy, makes complete sense.

Have you ever heard of an ex customer to a shop that ended up working for the shop?

Banned
    Any one interested to have a massage session with Babycat ??

Very cute Gify, uncle
    Yeap, it's very tempting indeed !!

It has a sad ending but I like the actor. So hot, especially his lips.

Page 18 of 93 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast