Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
Best to mention this straight to the reception after your session. I made the same mistake for my first two experiences there. Girls were good quality wise but service was subpar, no dfk and bbbj. At first I thought service menu changed after they moved to this new place. It was only after messaging them after my second unsatisfied session that I was told dfk and bbbj are still on the menu. Guy had a good attitude, was patient, answered all my questions and promised to look into it and recommend a service orientated girl next time.

Probably could ask for a partial refund but I didn't bother. Third time the girl I chose was the other way around lol, she gave good service and had great attitude but quality unfortunately was subpar. I chose a dud. Her body wasn't good, and she had a bad fishy smell downstairs and bad breath.

Anyway, I'm sure you probably know already by now, take their reports with a big grain of salt. They give big discounts to customers who post reviews so most are inclined to write overly positive reviews.
Yes I did had a talk to the reception after the session . He said he'll talk to the boss