Page 12 of 93 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Christmas and Babycat

Hi Jerry, I just need to know, are those real ??

Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post

And while you are at it, how about this pair ??

Thanks sister, they are my kind of girls , just need real breasts though !!

Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post

Carol, Korean
    160cm Size6 C cup

straight from Korea~

I know it looks fake but what can I do, She took it when She was working at US
    like Romi, Barbie, and Mona boohooooooo

come! bring it on girl poaching ninjas!!! I'll break your balls

Banned

This is great

I just saw this thread and saw all the fun comments. Question to Christmast. Are the girls in brothels ever being threathened against their will to keep working? Just saw a forum in another website re a popular place in city and claimed the above. So thought you might have inside info?

Banned

BJJ

I read your blog Christmas and you also do bjj as well as competing? And you used to work in m8? hopefully we dont bump to each other in bjj circuit and recognise faces. that will be so weird. great blog ! enjoy reading it and see through wl personal life .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Whattttt are you shemale? That's very interesting
    Now this forum has a former WL, current ML, punters and Shemale
    Yes . Thanks for not knocking me down as i have always found females more understanding
    of my predicament and males for some reason want to tear you to pieces either mentally or
    physically. Its like the new kid at school or employee at work or boyfriend or girlfriend
    meeting there partner family sometimes they are not accepted and all hell breaks lose.
    CL or AL can taunt me all they want and also those people on this forum sniggering behind
    my back sticking their knifes in.
    I have faced your types all my life . Is he a boy or girl , man or female , freak , spat on and
    punched and so you can't hurt me anymore no matter how hard you try. You can keep on
    trying both of you but as far as i am concerned you are no different to the school yard bullies
    who made my life living hell who only did this to make themselves feel better.
    You can knock me down i use say to bullies and but i always got up .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    Do you prefer rough sex or loving? I understand if you like both, but which do you like more? Turns you on more?
    I like to be slapped! that doesn't mean I like rough sex. rough-pistoning (push and pull really hard and fast) is no good for me.

Quote Originally Posted by inmydream View Post
    Are the girls in brothels ever being threathened against their will to keep working?
    means we sack girls? even though they want to work? yes. it happens, not often though

Quote Originally Posted by inmydream View Post
    I read your blog Christmas and you also do bjj as well as competing? And you used to work in m8? hopefully we dont bump to each other in bjj circuit and recognise faces. that will be so weird. great blog ! enjoy reading it and see through wl personal life .
    Hehe thanks! i'll keep it up! say hi to me when you see me at competition.. I'm thinking 27th of August one. .. I'm only white belt btw

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    And while you are at it, how about this pair ??
    They have relatively bigger pair (C~D) but those pictures are definitely photoshopped. They'd be supermodel or Miss university if it was really picture.

Quote Originally Posted by BTK View Post
    Yes . Thanks for not knocking me down as i have always found females more understanding
    of my predicament and males for some reason want to tear you to pieces either mentally or
    physically. Its like the new kid at school or employee at work or boyfriend or girlfriend
    meeting there partner family sometimes they are not accepted and all hell breaks lose.
    CL or AL can taunt me all they want and also those people on this forum sniggering behind
    my back sticking their knifes in.
    I have faced your types all my life . Is he a boy or girl , man or female , freak , spat on and
    punched and so you can't hurt me anymore no matter how hard you try. You can keep on
    trying both of you but as far as i am concerned you are no different to the school yard bullies
    who made my life living hell who only did this to make themselves feel better.
    You can knock me down i use say to bullies and but i always got up .
    You should write a poem about it !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

means we sack girls? even though they want to work? yes. it happens, not often though

btw

I think he meant the other way around. Like a girl doesn't want to work but the shop held her passport or threatened her with force or other dirty means. Like making the girl a sex slave? Doubt that would be happening in Sydney though .

Cheers

Fyi, I'm willing to be held against my will and have sex with the WLs

Banned

Punters wilk

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Fyi, I'm willing to be held against my will and have sex with the WLs
    I think your will and their will are not the same hahha.

Banned
    Hehe thanks! i'll keep it up! say hi to me when you see me at competition.. I'm thinking 27th of August one. .. I'm only white belt btw[/QUOTE]

I guess you will stand out in the women BJJ comp from the look perspective so not hard to figure out. I don't compete too many injuries just rolling at the gym and hampering my abilities to keep punting . I cant do missionary doggy anymore.

Banned
    I think he meant the other way around. Like a girl doesn't want to work but the shop held her passport or threatened her with force or other dirty means. Like making the girl a sex slave? Doubt that would be happening in Sydney though .

Cheers
    Yeah that's what I meant. Thanks Ahlungor.

Banned
    Cheers
    ohhh ic ic sorry I misunderstood. ehhh never seen that case here and there. I saw that in a movie, (Bad Guy, 2001, Kim Ki-duk) but never in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    You should write a poem about it !
    No wonder I don't understand what he's trying to say at all!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ozreview1970 View Post
    Hmmm next time at 42 Gladesville I will sayhi! ��
    of course! or Marrickville.

Banned
    Pardon me Christmas its she. Today i am in drag mode today.
    I am wearing a lovely dress today with pink panties.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Christmas - For your ex-client bfs, how many times did they see you as a client before you fell in love with them?

Hey Christmas,

Do you train like this ??

Banned
    I thought she does BJJ not kick boxing. Sorry don't know how to insert image but if you google Gezary Matuda that what she'll be like.

Banned

Gezary Matuda
    thanks inmydream!

yeah and don't forget I do pilates as well as yoga

*it's not me*

Page 12 of 93 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast