Quote Originally Posted by eltran View Post
Fake review. Stolen from a Rooter review.
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...highlight=Sari

Rooter - Sari is in her early or maybe mid 20s and from Japan.
This thread -Jenny is in her early or maybe mid 20s and from Japan.

Rooter - She is around 155cm and has a nice little body; not slim, not curvy, not chubby, not toned; hard to describe ... just nice and feminine and soft.
This - She is around 155-160cm (I couldn't tell, was distracted by them boobies ) and has a nice little body; not too fat, not too slim ... but perfect and soft in all the right areas...

Rooter - B cup titties, nice lttle arse, soft smooth skin.
This - D cup titties, nice bouncy arse, soft white porcelain smooth skin.

Rooter - Sari has smoothly shaved pussy lips and hood which gives you access to her beautiful big clit - it's like a big pearl.
This - Sari has gorgeous pale shaved pussy lips which opens up to her beautiful big clit - it's like a big oyster
Forgot to edit out the name here hahaha.

Rooter - She couldn't keep her hands and mouth off my cock.
This - She couldn't keep her hands and mouth off my cock.

100% fake review.

The pictures don't show up on a basic reverse image search so they might be legit.

For a generically hot Asian girl, doing no CIM & no Anal you're charging about double what you're worth when you've got no reviews here telling us you are a quality session.

If you legit look like the girl in the pictures/videos, then go trial for Ginza or 5 Star instead of treating us like idiots with your fake review. If you really want to stay independent, you could have message some common reviewers and ask them to do a cheap/free session and let us know what you were like.
That sir, is a failure of epic proportions!