Omigod! The Brigitte experience. She is a true sweetheart. What a bod! It's like something out of a wet dream. Beautiful face. Killer body. Amazing natural tits which look great with your cock wedged between them. Great legs, ass and tight, wet, inviting pussy.

Right from the start B made me feel welcome. Assisted derobing. Shared shower with a nice rub of cock and balls. Plenty of dfk.
Onto the bed with a nice cat bath on the back with lots of attention to ass cheeks and inner thighs (no rimming) and then the flip to a wonderful bbbj and ball licking which lasted a good ten minutes before the inevitable and I shot a huge load straight into her mouth. It was so big that her eyes goggled as I shot stream after stream of hot jizz into her slutty,appreciative mouth 😁.

Wow, what a start.

After a spit she's straight back onto the knob with a gentle mouth massage which was so so nice.

After a quick break a session of daty followed which made her very wet - so much she got very shy as her juices were visible on her upper thighs. She said - 'don't make me cum' but alas with a mouthful of writhing, wet pussy what's a man supposed to do...?!

The sex that followed was great and the sight of B in the mirror in doggy with her heavy tits hanging low and spilling out of my cupped hands while I relentlessly rammed my engorged, pulsating cock in and out of her tiny hole was something I won't forget in a hurry. On a par was watching B on top grinding on my flint hard dick with her magnificent heaving tits rocking me slowly and inevitably to my 2nd huge cum.

At the end the chat was sweet and interesting. She really is a great girl. I'd go broke if I was near the city regularly (thank god im not) otherwise I'd be repeating and repeating the scenario above and rooting her silly 😉

Thanks B and Dream Girls. Sensational!!!