Thread: Some advice on punting etiquette please - would love some advice from some of the seasoned punters

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Damn it's me again!! hahaha Please don't Kill me
    it's ok to say it was Suzie @42... and @5... and feel free to post bad review... sobsob

I always try my best to give yours honest recommendation. for example last night, you asked me that who's good @5 so I was like "No one, come maybe next time"
    but I don't know why all these shit happens to between us. ㅜ.ㅜ

the other day I recommended Romi to speechwriter sir, because her feedback from customers were all great, I was confident, so I highly recommended to see Romi!
    shit thing happened LOL Romi was bitch.... like Suzie this time...

it's dilemma
    I can't recommend anyone to customers. they are sometimes having bad mood, or I don't know what happen, just turns to bitch etc

but anyway,,.. feel free to write! it's sex forum, share your experience.. it's my bad again that recommend wrong type of girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Damn it's me again!! hahaha Please don't Kill me
    it's ok to say it was Suzie @42... and @5... and feel free to post bad review... sobsob

I always try my best to give yours honest recommendation. for example last night, you asked me that who's good @5 so I was like "No one, come maybe next time"
    but I don't know why all these shit happens to between us. ㅜ.ㅜ

the other day I recommended Romi to speechwriter sir, because her feedback from customers were all great, I was confident, so I highly recommended to see Romi!
    shit thing happened LOL Romi was bitch.... like Suzie this time...

it's dilemma
    I can't recommend anyone to customers. they are sometimes having bad mood, or I don't know what happen, just turns to bitch etc

but anyway,,.. feel free to write! it's sex forum, share your experience.. it's my bad again that recommend wrong type of girl
    I'm not blaming you Jerry, you were very honest with me that's why I didn't name the girl or the shop. Besides it wasn't on your watch, I'll just speak to the Glades 42 papasan next time I'm there that I'm in the "Aussie" catergory lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by handcockJ View Post
    I'm not blaming you Jerry, you were very honest with me that's why I didn't name the girl or the shop. Besides it wasn't on your watch, I'll just speak to the Glades 42 papasan next time I'm there that I'm in the "Aussie" catergory lol
    hehe thanks!! but still I am sorry... if i didn't recommend to see her you would not.... smh

Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post
    42 and 5 is not bad. I saw Thai Laura @42. She is ok.

But it needs a new batch of 19 yr old Mayu, Diamond Baby, Maria and Victoria to make it really popular again.

Although I understand its difficult to find these types of girls.
    you know Mayu was good to you but most of time She was.... NIGHTMARE...hehehe
    Maria is still working @42 but limited time only. like 2-3 hours a day..
    Victoria the best! is at Ginza as I said, but I can feel that she's coming back or moving to other shop very soon.. hehe...
    Nila, Coco, Baby, Angel all those new young Chinese group would be next generation of our shop...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hehe thanks!! but still I am sorry... if i didn't recommend to see her you would not.... smh
    No problem at all, we are all human. Can I ask you then. In my situation, if we got naked and she thought I was too big.

Could I get dressed and ask for full refund?
    Maybe another girl?
    What is policy? Thanks

Banned
    No problem at all, we are all human. Can I ask you then. In my situation, if we got naked and she thought I was too big.

Could I get dressed and ask for full refund?
    Maybe another girl?
    What is policy? Thanks
    yes in this case girls usually can ask first to change other girls or fully refund, that was Darling (the Korean)'s specialty HAHAHA
    OR If you feel any hint of TPS/KPS, Don't hesitate long, straight go talk to receptionist to change another girl... or refund.. before girl take of their cloth.
    if they already did something, they might ask you to pay partly. so to avoid this situation, chit chat first. and as soon as you smell TPS/KPS!!!!! pick the phone up in the room and call receptionist.... that's the best advise I could give you ^*^

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes in this case girls usually can ask first to change other girls or fully refund, that was Darling (the Korean)'s specialty HAHAHA
    OR If you feel any hint of TPS/KPS, Don't hesitate long, straight go talk to receptionist to change another girl... or refund.. before girl take of their cloth.
    if they already did something, they might ask you to pay partly. so to avoid this situation, chit chat first. and as soon as you smell TPS/KPS!!!!! pick the phone up in the room and call receptionist.... that's the best advise I could give you ^*^
    Thank you for clarifying Christmas, I'll definitely do this next time. Thank you for being customer orientated and taking pride on your business. ��

Yeah this is true, Darling was cute though but I was more upset that I couldn't see Sue as she was totally my type.

Worst case scenario you get a free shower

Also Victoria was my favourite, is she coming back?

Banned
    Thank you for clarifying Christmas, I'll definitely do this next time. Thank you for being customer orientated and taking pride on your business. ��
    hehe all good.. my aim is make you guys cum happily❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Yeah this is true, Darling was cute though but I was more upset that I couldn't see Sue as she was totally my type.

Worst case scenario you get a free shower

Also Victoria was my favourite, is she coming back?
    hmm.. not quiet sure, I'm going to wollongong with V this Sunday~❤️❤️ will try hard to convince her to be back❤️