Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Tough case. What should we do???

Hey Baby,

I think you are too nice to be tough and straight with your stalker ! There is no way out of this but stop working in the shop, as for the phone call and texts, just block his number to see if he stops, if not, change your number. There are all sorts of people around and you won't know what they are capable of , better safe than sorry. I also hope that he is not a member here .

Be safe and good luck .

Cheers

Ps. Never give out your no to customers again ! Unless you actually want to go out with him ok !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hey Baby,

I think you are too nice to be tough and straight with your stalker ! There is no way out of this but stop working in the shop, as for the phone call and texts, just block his number to see if he stops, if not, change your number. There are all sorts of people around and you won't know what they are capable of , better safe than sorry. I also hope that he is not a member here .

Be safe and good luck .

Cheers

Ps. Never give out your no to customers again ! Unless you actually want to go out with him ok !
    Thanks Uncle,
    Hard to be polite, nice, friendly but tough at the same time for me. But I will try.
    Anyway, I've sent you a message. Hope your box is not too full.

Banned
    Leaving his number was a bait to see if you will contact him and he probably knew you are nice enough to contact him to say thanks and that way he has your number.
    Hopefully he is harmless but don't underestimate him because he is old man.
    If you really feel uncomfortable or in danger go straight to the police.

I think you need draw a line when it start getting creepy, like stalking or calling too many times.

Maybe take a break from current shop or talk with the boss to let her know the situation as well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like this guys knows how to read people, can tell you are in a difficult position and is taking advantage. I suggest you publicly post his number on some site/forum where he'll get spammed like hell. Heck use his number and sign up to some grinder like stuff.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Babycat. I use to be a yes-man. problem is that most people are willing to take advantage of your unwillingness to say no. Later on in life you will learn the art of saying no. Maybe not a bad thing to acquire the skill now.

Yes but I have a steadily bf should work for most people .

Failing that a hard no should work. I.e. "u are making me uncomfortable. I am no longer willing to massage u , please find another girl from now on"

This is my favourite bit. In my line of work, client sometimes ask for impossible things. You know what I do? I always say yes and quote them a ridiculous price for it!! It scary them off 99% of the time. The remaining 1% i laugh my way to the bank. Maybe $200 per hr dinner date (and nothing else) will fix his problem

Whatever u do. Good luck and I am sure it will work out for u at the end

Junior Member(有D料到)
    say yes when you want to say yes
    say no when you want to say no

in the long run you will be much happier this way

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Say no when you mean no is great advice.
    A line has been crossed as soon as a guy makes you feel uncomfortable.
    From that point you can say - "I want no further contact with you, Im in a relationship and I dont feel comfortable "(even if you r single).
    If a guy doesnt understand that very straightforward English and continues to bother you, we have a problem. Its called harassment

The majority of guys will respect you and leave you alone if you give them that message.

And tell everyone about the situation. This is nothing to be ashamed about. In this way everyone will remind you that you are entitled to always feel safe and not harassed.

Maybe get a male friend to text or ring him to tell him that you feel unsafe

Also if you are made to feel scared for your safety, ring the police. They need to be told if soneone is acting in an intimidating way - you probably arent the only woman he is hassling. And you never have to justify asking for assistance if a guy is making you feel unsafe

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

PM

Babycat I have PM you.

thanks !!

Banned
    Thanks all. I keep ignoring his texts. No text for half a day and then some came again. Maybe tomorrow I will tell him that I have boyfriend already. A scary boyfriend. Hope it works.

Banned
    you don't want to learn Brazilian jiu jitsu? Korean BJJ gym is in Lidcombe. join us NOW

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    you don't want to learn Brazilian jiu jitsu? Korean BJJ gym is in Lidcombe. join us NOW
    Thanks Christmas, but I'm so lazy for gym. Instead, I like dancing. Thinking of joining dance class but it's costly and hard to arrange time for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Thanks all. I keep ignoring his texts. No text for half a day and then some came again. Maybe tomorrow I will tell him that I have boyfriend already. A scary boyfriend. Hope it works.
    You can't block his number from your phone ??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    You can't block his number from your phone ??
    I don't want to be rude, and hurt him,

Lol don't overthink it just block him.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Can you pm me details on this?

Quote Originally Posted by 1igh7ning1 View Post
    Can you pm me details on this?
    yeah check your inbox

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey babycat so how did you go ? All good i hope ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by j_highrolla View Post
    Hey babycat so how did you go ? All good i hope ?
    I still keep silent, haizzz. And as you reminded me so just checked phone. Miss call and texts there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    I still keep silent, haizzz. And as you reminded me so just checked phone. Miss call and texts there.
    Babycat you just need to block him on your phone and hopefully that will put an end to it. Be strong.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast