As the title says, I won't say anything about her techniques. That's what she want, then that's what she would get.
However, I'll give some hints into what those techniques are.

So, she's been working at 5* quite some time now, but I haven't tried her even though everytime I go there, Laurie suggests me to try her.

So while me and my curiosity try to figure out what those techniques are, without much success though, everyone keep enjoying a spar with those Taekwondo moves.
Nobody really knows what those techniques are.

So when Loren and Chilli was on period leave, that leave FeiFei as the favourite choice. But she wasn't working, so I made the moves to have a taste of those techniques.

Lisa is quite pretty. A cup breast.
Her english is much better than other Korean there. I mean it, seriously, much better.

Okay, now to the session.
I think, those techniques are, ummm.. Quite amazing, I've never tasted anything like that.
I can't say much, but if you read my previous reports, you know that I have some inhuman quality with me.

So, those inhumane quality has prevented me to fully enjoy those techniques of her.

As usual when we enter the room, we chat a bit, then she helped me strip.
Then shower, with some BBBJ actions.
Then to the bed, that's where those secret Taekwondo moves happen.

I was using room 3, so I get to look how it's done from the mirror.

Even though my inhuman quality prevented me to enjoy those, I said nothing to stop her, because I want to fulfill my curiosity as to what other moves are available!

So, I can't say much what happens on the bed. But, it was a quality spar. Most punters would get really excited by those moves. Trust me. If you don't, tell me, I will give you $20.

Ah, and she said, she can do CIM. Not many Koreans would do that.
So she's indeed a rare Korean gem.

Try and Enjoy.