Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hoshi: a beautiful Japanese beach babe and total GFE !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

Hoshi: a beautiful Japanese beach babe and total GFE !

I had never been to Ginza before so I thought I would check it out and see what the talent is like there.

Rang them up and a guy called Wilson said he had a new girl Hoshi starting at 4pm. He was a bit hesitant to give her over to me at first as he didn't know me but I assured him I have initiated and trained dozens of brand new girls for other agencies and shops (which is 100% true of course) so she was in good hands, and he trusted me and gave me the first booking.

He was up front and honest and said she was new so he couldn't guarantee the service would be great, I appreciated his honesty and told him I was cool with that.

I turned up at 4pm sharp and was led through the maze that is the Ginza apartment and at the end of the corridor when the door opened and Hoshi was standing there in her sexy lingerie I felt like Ali Baba did when he said "open sesame", the door to the cave opened, and all the jewels and treasures of the world appeared before him - Hoshi is an absolute gem!!

She is maybe 165 cm, beautifully built - not tiny or petite, just a beautifully proportioned, athletic body. She has a pretty face, the most heart melting and cock hardening smile, and is sporting some really cute tan lines from her recent stay in Fiji ( or "Fizzy" as so cutely insists on pronouncing it).

One of the things I like most about recently arrived Asian girls is they still have their pubic hair intact. Japanese girls in particular always have the most exquisite pubic hair - a perfect little triangle and long dark hairs. By the time you read this they will probably be gone as other punters who get squeamish at he sight of pubic hair convince her to shave. I will still think she is beautiful even with her shaved pussy but it won't be quite the same.

She speaks English nicely with that cute quasi American accent Asian girls that learn English overseas always have.

We hit it off right from the start and had a bit of a chat and some kissing and fondling while we waited for the bathroom to free up.

Then off to the shower for more kissing and lathering. She was surprised I was already hard. Wtf? I am in the shower with a gorgeous young lady who is lathering up my cock - how can you not have a diamond cutter of a hard on!

I like the fact that she put her lingerie back on after he shower - good lingerie is wasted if you don't get to feel a girl's tits and pussy through it and get it soaking wet!

Hoshi responded beautifully to having her nipples and pussy touched, stroked, licked and sucked. She is a pretty orgasmic sort of girl - either that or a bloody great actress

And she returned the favour by giving me a really nice gentle bbbj - hers is not a machine gun fellatio or a deep throat action but stll perfect in its own way.

She is a beautiful fuck too, the sort of girl that responds to your every stroke, and pause, and nuance and variation you put into your fucking. She responds with her body, her movement, her facial expressions, and her vocalising. It was her first day so I just wanted to keep it simple for her, and not put her out of action for the rest of the day, so we just stuck to the 3 classics - she came in cowgirl, I came in doggie, we both enjoyed missionary in between - Venus and Mars and all that.

All in all Hoshi is a great girl and sharing an hour with her was a real treat.

Hoshi is a beautiful sexy girl. I can't believe Ginza only charge $160 for a girl this good - she would be a "brand" girl at any other agency and you would be paying a lot more for her- and worth every cent.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Great first impression, Rooter.
    I take it your a convert now ?

Good report, I think I might have missed this gem!

I think she will be back, but yeah I guess not until after new years now.
    Hope she doesn't disappear over the break - she is a hottie!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice report bro. I will need to catch up with this hottie next year

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i would definitely see this new gem as well

only 2 weeks chardax 2 weeks and Ginza will be back- and/or the new Ginza reborn.....
    In the meantime I need to ring Wilson and see what sessions are left this week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    only 2 weeks chardax 2 weeks and Ginza will be back- and/or the new Ginza reborn.....
    In the meantime I need to ring Wilson and see what sessions are left this week.
    there's another new j girl this sat. hope you could try her.

Banned
    They're certainly doing a good job in finding top girls.

Great first impression, Rooter.
    I take it your a convert now ?
    They have got some great girls that's for sure and Wilson and Yuki are nice people.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    They have got some great girls that's for sure and Wilson and Yuki are nice people.
    I think it would be a much better place if they charged more though.
    The market rate for Japanese girls is $350 - $400. Japanese girls as we all know are the rarest, most sought after, and expensive of the Asian WLs. Even if they raised their prices to $250 it would still be $100 below the market rate.
    bluemoon have a HALF Japanese girl and are charging $400 for her and she is getting plenty of bookings.

$160 is way too cheap. These days $160 will only get you a 35yo Chinese Milf way out west or at the Surry Hills Monsters Inc shops
    The problem with charging so much below the market rate is that punters are cashing in and going several times a week and therefore devaluing the service.
    They are paying peanuts to get a young gorgeous Japanese girl for FS, bbbj, CIM for less than the price of an old unnattractive Milf or a b2b R & T.
    If they charged say $250 then punters who are going 3 times a week and paying 3 x $160 ($480) might go only 2 times a week 2 x $250($500). So the girls would earn the same money and not have to work as hard and punters would get an even better service as the girls would be fresher, less rushed etc, and the girl they want to see will be available

And if some of those empty time slots are filled by new customers prepared to pay for quality then thats a win for the girls too as they will be earning more money. And if they are earning more they will happier at their jobs.
    Ginza would not lose a single customer as their rates would still be $100 below the competition.
    I know the usual suspects on this forum will rise up in arms and say "if they put their prices up I won't go etc" but that's a bluff. Ginza is holding 4 Aces and the punters a pair of 7s. Ginza should call their bluff.
    Those punters that do leave will come back bowing and begging to be let back in when they realise that the service they got from Ginza will cost them $350 elsewhere and that their petty $160 won't even get them an old Milf elsewhere.
    And if they think the girls are not worh paying more than $160 for and go away then good riddance. They will be replaced by punters that appreciate quality and are prepared to pay for it. They will not be missed!

Did you notice when Ginza raised their price to $200 for Aki and Mai punters were still stampeding like a boxing day sale to book them and they were booked out several days in advance. If they charged $250 it would have been the same.
    The simple fact is Ginza have a top quality service and punters are prepared to pay more for it.

At the moment Ginza is charging way below the market rate for the quality service they are providing: punters are getting Ferraris for the price of a Holden Commodore and this situation is clearly not sustainable.
    Sooner or later punters will have to accept that they have had a good run for a long time but now its time to pay a higher and fairer price for the top quality service the beautiful girls of Ginza provide.

I hope the rumours are true and am looking forward to Ginza 2 next year : a Ginza where we pay more more the privilege (and it is a privilege!) of spending time with a beautiful girl who provides us with excellent service.
    Fully agree, raise the price. This will weed out the pretenders who say they will take there money else where...only for them to realise Ginza's is the best thing to happen to the cbd.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    There are plenty of agencies that already accommodate you if you are so desperate to pay more. Why can't you just be satisfied with all of them? Leave us a-fucking-lone.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    heehee, first time see people complain about price too cheap

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro Gucci and Rooter,

Rather than asking for a price increase which you cannot control, why don't you simply book 12 hour sessions at GINZA and leave after 1 hour and let the girls go home for the rest of the day. Or if you are really itchy with your money and hate to see others having access to the same girls as you do, just book all the girls for the whole year, no one would compete with you anymore.

All I can say is that money makes people stupid. No, retarded!

I can see Rooter's point, but Ginza is unique as It caters for all demographics.
    It sets it apart from other establishments.This is why it is so successful

The new tiered pricing is a way to respond to the market, and therefore will keep all it's present loyal Ginza clientele-
    They will choose whether to go gold or silver, therefore Ginza can still retain it's market dominance.

The quality and service at Ginza is not in doubt.
    We want the business to thrive, the girls to be rewarded and we want to be able support Wilson with our custom for as long as we can.

What ever Wilson does in the future, and that is totally his business, I will be the first to support him.
    He has done a great job in building Ginza this year and look forward to a even greater New year there

The Wizard

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's pretty annoying to see people asking for a price increase. Jeez. Are you for real? You want to pay more guys? Then start giving the girls $100 tips! They'll love you more, I'm sure, and you'll have less money to brag about. Don't spoil a good thing for the rest of us.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who are the pretenders? If you guys have money, who don't u do any of the things me and other bros have suggested? Give $1000 tips, book 1-day sessions and leave after 1 hour, ... Thousands of ways to treat the girls nice. But you are not doing it. Can you tell us how much tip did you give in your last visit? I bet it is zero.

My guess is that these two bros have an agenda. They are probably getting paid to post these requests.

Quote Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
    Who are the pretenders? If you guys have money, who don't u do any of the things me and other bros have suggested? Give $1000 tips, book 1-day sessions and leave after 1 hour, ... Thousands of ways to treat the girls nice. But you are not doing it. Can you tell us how much tip did you give in your last visit? I bet it is zero.

My guess is that these two bros have an agenda. They are probably getting paid to post these requests.
    No Clinton - they wouldn't be paid by wilson

Spankythemonkey- I hear your concerns here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No Clinton - they wouldn't be paid by wilson
    No, I mean they are paid by competitors of GINZA. They want to destroy the business of GINZA.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clinton View Post

Ahahaha can someone get this guy some tissues and tell his mum he's having hissy fit. Hypothetically... Ginza raised prices, are you saying you would stop going??? No you wouldn't, so stop "pretending". When you first started posting you were crying because you had problems making a booking, now your crying because were discussing something that's not even happened. Wow relax bro.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast