Thread: An honest tribute to Moon @ 5 Star Penthouse

Senior Member(無間使者)

An honest tribute to Moon @ 5 Star Penthouse

Wow, it has been almost a year since my last report I believe, the sequel to my original Honest report which took me an entire night to write. Why haven't I written any other report since? Part of me just didn't want to report, and another part was because I only have two girls that I see now, and one of them will be the topic of this... tribute.

I call it a tribute because there was so many sessions with her at the Penthouse, which provided much more intimacy than at the shop. I'm not going to report every single session I had with her, that would be boring and that's between me and her.

2011 wasn't the best year ever for me, and so was early 2012, I had a total of 5 favorites - Christine from 5 Star, CK from 5 Star (I still wished I had seen her one last time), Jenny for Golden Flower (keep your head up girl!), Fei Fei from 5 Star (my other current favorite) and of course, Moon. 3 had left for their reasons, leaving two behind who I strictly now see.

Moon was the third girl I ever saw in Sydney when I got into punting, and the first girl at 5 Star, I had known her for 2 years now and I can safely say we went from a client to client relationship and starting to become more friendly and comfortable with each other. Early this year I was at a point where every other girl I see I would honestly want to leave after I blew my load, because we had nothing to say, that was me finding out that what I really want when seeing girls, not fornicating, but communication. It was basically me saying I needed a girlfriend. Moon was one of those girls who I would hang around after I finish because she had the girlfriend feel, funny when need be and serious when the situation calls for it.

That's just one side of her, the other side is the versatile sexual goddess that was one half of why she is so legendary in Sydney, a status she (I believe) stays humble and to a certain extent disregards. This woman can pump fast when need be, she can go slow if we want her to. There's a combination of cuteness and cheekiness during foreplay, she'd take a bite here and there, and get real intimate with the kissing. This woman moves with you during sex, like a perfect grind with the finest girl at a club, there's harmony within our movements, resulting in a satisfying climax, and no! She doesn't push me off once done, we hold each other kissing, talking and laughing while I'm still in her.

But It is no longer the sex that interest me, I'm in for her girlfriend feel that she provides. See, I had said Punting has changed my perspectives and me as a person for the better, I said to myself to find someone who is as fine as both Moon and Fei Fei in terms of looks and personality, and no I don't look at the two girls as sex objects, I TREAT them as friends and respectable women, regardless of whether or not they are in this industry. I will say that there's much I have learnt from them without them actually teaching me anything.

As one of the few people who see only certain girls, when Moon leaves this industry for good, that's one out of two gone. But the memories I had with her will never fade. Thank you Moon!!!

That's why I sang : When I'm down, and troubled, and I need a helping hand, to brighten up even my darkest night ... all I need is to go and see Moon !

I call her 開心果 !

Banned
    Nice mature reporting here ... looks like a sophisticated experience indeed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree with you bro Splash. I had a session with Moon and the memory still lingers on. You don't get that feeling every time you punt.

Banned
    Fly me to the moon,
    And let me play among the stars ...