Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cristal, hot Mongolian beauty with a hot mouth

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    I need to take issue with a few things!

5* is number 110 ( I see that you changed this now) so I'm not sure where you were. And it sounds like you were in Room 1 which is only one flight of stairs up!

I never got offered a beer there lol.

But I'm keen to meet Chrystal tmr!

For the record Max, I was definitely at 110 Cathedral Street, East Sydney. I grew up in Paddo, so I know this part of Sydney very well.

The reference to 310 was a Freudian slip that Wilson would have enjoyed.

I was watching Cristal's behind pretty closely as we walked up what felt like at least 2 flights of stairs. I enjoyed every step.

The room was huge. Cristal said it was her room.

Andy's offer of a beer took me by surprise. I was tempted, but I really just wanted to meet Cristal.

Sam had said earlier via text that she was "a top service girl". He was extremely confident that I would have a good time "once she feel comfortable with you". I suppose all girls are like that, aren't they?

And in case the original AR didn't make it clear, IMHO, Cristal is one scorching hot honey bunny.

PS: Cristal told me she is 27, and from Ulan Bator, which is the capital of Mongolia. Anyone been there?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman View Post
    How old are you Speechwriter ?
    43 on the birth certificate.

27 in the mind.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hungwell11 View Post
    What a gripping story, had me on the edge of my seat. Love the recurring motif of the cock.

I remember a long time back, one of my final high school exams for English, had to do a creative writing piece where we were given a picture of an overgrown tree next to a pub as the stimulus. This would've been the perfect piece. No doubt the examiners would've loved every bit of it.
    They would have given you 100%, and a detention.

Banned
    Now I am interested.......speechwriter pm me to arrange a time
    Punterman, I'm a bit on the shy side. You Sydney boys play for keeps.

Least of all, I'm not sure I'd be able to keep pace with you and your little blue helpers! I might have to borrow one.

Mind you, Cristal had the energy of 2 girls, and certainly enough energy for 2 guys.

After an hour, and 2 shots, I left at one-quarter mast towards a third. Cristal would have taken me again without drawing a deep breath. Awesome girl.

PM on its way later today.

Nice ar bra , i think crystal has the power of Genghis Khan , i be there

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow gorgeous body . I drive past this shop very often and usually see very tasty Asian ladies walking around toward there , must visit .

Quote Originally Posted by Speechwriter View Post
    I'm Libran kjs, so I'm big on aesthetics.

For me, the surroundings not only help set a mood, they can often provide some useful props for the gig, such as a comfy chair or a sofa.

The mirrored wardrobes in this room at 5 Star...I hope that's where they put me next!
    Ahh , that explains it !.. but i know what you mean ,sometimes i can be distracted by some odd detail and it can affect my experience .Odd maybe, but i can start focusing on a missing ceiling panel or broken fitting or some such . This is a direct result of over punting , especially in Sydney's budget shops !

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    That is one great detailed review Speechwriter. Well done mate. I was riding every wave of it and felt like I was fucking her with you. This is why we love punting.
    I second that... I felt every thrust and hard fucking that you gave Crystal... Reliving that AR vicariously...
    Thanks for the brilliant write up...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Holy fuck what a great review !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Outstanding report thanks!

Been thinking of who to break my 5* cherry with and I think you made the decision for me!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    PS: Cristal told me she is 27, and from Ulan Bator, which is the capital of Mongolia. Anyone been there?
    I've been to UB. One of the driest and windiest places I've ever been to. The people were great. Very hospitable and warm.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I saw her today. She is a hot hot girl!

New Young Beautiful Jap Student

MARIKO

Starting Wed / Fri/ Sat.. 11am to 6pm

166cm...C..Diamond Service

Booking only....Az only

Photo...sms 0488 857 827
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buns View Post
    I've been to UB. One of the driest and windiest places I've ever been to. The people were great. Very hospitable and warm.
    What took you to UB Buns, if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks to Cristal -- and a woman I met in my local park a month ago -- I'm getting a bit obsessed with Mongolia.

At first glance, this woman in the park was no head-turner. She was with her young son. I was with my nephew. We get to talking about kids and their antics, which gives me reason to look at her properly. I soon realise she is stunning. Seriously gorgeous. Her face was captivating.

Yesterday, I googled "Miss World Mongolia" and "Miss Universe Mongolia" and happily killed an hour.

Well, the most famous Mongolian girl in the Chinese male community would be Daniela Wong who started in the Due West a Sexual Journey movie 一路向西 ! I have posted her and her big big tits many times in the RnT thread !

But in Sydney I also had the pleasure of having Amy at Stanmore in whichever ways I wanted , but she is not Daniela and probably two cups smaller, but hey, between what I can and cannot have , I would have the can have any day !!

Ps. 5 Star services from Amy I had !

Mongolian CRISTAL

Waiting for Genghis Khans

Daily 1pm

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Junior Member(有D料到)
    great review - thank you!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another very helpful review. Thank you

Banned
    What took you to UB Buns, if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks to Cristal -- and a woman I met in my local park a month ago -- I'm getting a bit obsessed with Mongolia.

At first glance, this woman in the park was no head-turner. She was with her young son. I was with my nephew. We get to talking about kids and their antics, which gives me reason to look at her properly. I soon realise she is stunning. Seriously gorgeous. Her face was captivating.

Yesterday, I googled "Miss World Mongolia" and "Miss Universe Mongolia" and happily killed an hour.
    Kazakhstan also has some amazingly beautiful girls (if instagram is anything to go by). Like Mongolia it's between Russia and China but also borders a few other 'stands to add to the genetic mix.

My heritage is Kazakhstan. I feel a visit coming on!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Miss that amazing mouth Grrrrr

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast