Thread: AR for Jolin and Rui

AR for Jolin and Rui

Hey Lads,

Normally I'd wait for 3 different girls before doing an AR, but I visited Jolin another 2 times with 2 different experiences that I figured it counts anyway

Jolin

So I was feeling an itch after a tedious day at work and decided to stop by Ginza on the way home, due to my late booking only Jolin and new girl Joo were available at such short notice.
    I believe it was Joo's first day and Rooter hadn't posted an AR so I decided to see Jolin for a second time. My previous AR for her can be found here.
    My policy was always to not see the same girl twice but after my second visit with Jolin I have changed my stance.
    Since it had been a few months between visits Jolin didn't recognise me until I removed my briefs, and it is kind of hilarious to be recognised by your penis.

After she recognised me the session became a lot more relaxed, there was the great shower and ice bbbj. Unlike my first visit she managed to accommodate me in cowgirl for an extended period though doggy was still a bit much for her.
    After my second pop we started chatting about a few things and she asked if other girls had issues with my size, I mentioned that while some did Barbie was able to handle it fine.
    Jolin pressed me for more details on Barbies service as she was unaware of the details. She became very animated as I explained the Nuru, catbath and DD component and made me a promise to try it on my next visit (Rooter has a great writeup on this)
    For whatever reason I had this image in my head that the ginza girls discussed their services with each other but apparently that's not the case.

Overall great GFE and I've since started paying second visits to other WLs I've enjoyed which so far have been an improvement on my first visits.

Rui

On a recommendation from Speechwriter I decided to pay Rui a visit. Now I hadn't seen a gold class girl at ginza before so I was very curious how Wilsons rating system would apply to Rui.
    Rui is a cute girl who I would describe as more girl next door when compared to some of the other WLs at ginza. I can see why she is gold class but she definitely does it for me and her service was great.
    Rui was very enthusiastic the whole session but I was quite surprised that the session came off as less scripted and more go with the flow girlfriend experience.
    She has conversational English and was easy to talk to about various things. She was also quite up for various positions and much to my delight she had no issues with my size.
    Doggy with her was amazing. She's also willing to kick it up a gear.

For the next few days after our session I found myself reminicing about her surprisingly tall, lean figure
    I'd definitely recommend her

Jolin again

After another AR on Jolin I decided to pay her another visit to take her on the offer of Nuru. I believe I was her last booking for the day but as I entered the room her first words were "today I'm feeling really horny" hot damn
    I need to reiterate that Jolin is a great kisser, great dfk and she didn't stop the whole session. After the usual excellent shower part I was rock solid when she asked me to lay face down on the bed to "try something new".
    What followed was a great nuru/bodyslide with Jolin's amazing breasts, this was followed with her sliding her ass all over me finishing with some surprise DD + HJ.

After this Jolin really started to heat up and moved into an energetic cowgirl where she was able to cum and then demanded doggy from me, she managed for a few minutes before she stopped me and said it was too sore so we switched to missionary.
    The pace was quite frenetic compared to my last to sessions with her and after I popped we were both covered in sweat. We had another shower before moving back to the bed where she confessed that she was feeling full of energy today.
    She also seemed fascinated with comparing my penis to her arm.

After a relaxed chat harry jr was ready for round 2. Round 2 was quite intense and Jolin was up for some edge of the bed action with her feet at my shoulders, I don't think I've heard her scream so loudly as she did this session.
    There were her normal Oppa squeals followed by "I like you, do you like me", I think this comment shorted my brain as we were currently mid coitus so I started chuckling.
    I had my second pop just before the second buzzer then a quick shower before I had to head back to reality

Would I recommend Jolin?
    Of course, her addition of Nuru adds a new element though she is still new to it.

Also none of the lads in the waiting room at ginza seem up for a chat. The last time I spoke to someone there was with a hilarious international student who asked me about all the girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fantastic reviews harrycd. Im reliving the moments as if they were mine

Banned
    Hey harrycd, were there this afternoon? Cos I saw Jolin towards the end of her shift....

Yeah I was there this arvo

Banned
    ....yeah, if you were her last booking of the day, I saw her right before you did.

She yelled 'ok' into the speaker after the 3rd buzzer just when I was leaving - it was probably loud enough to be heard in the waiting room which I found amusing. Then I heard Wilson calling up her next booking and I thought "have fun you lucky bastard".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mmm might need to try out Jolin 2.0

Senior Member(無間使者)
    HarryCD are you the reason why Jolin only takes Asian clients now? lol

Quote Originally Posted by handcockJ View Post
    HarryCD are you the reason why Jolin only takes Asian clients now? lol
    I did notice that as well on the roster, I'm not sure if I technically fit under Asian but they let me book anyway.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Hey Lads,

Normally I'd wait for 3 different girls before doing an AR, but I visited Jolin another 2 times with 2 different experiences that I figured it counts anyway

Jolin

So I was feeling an itch after a tedious day at work and decided to stop by Ginza on the way home, due to my late booking only Jolin and new girl Joo were available at such short notice.
    I believe it was Joo's first day and Rooter hadn't posted an AR so I decided to see Jolin for a second time. My previous AR for her can be found here.
    My policy was always to not see the same girl twice but after my second visit with Jolin I have changed my stance.
    Since it had been a few months between visits Jolin didn't recognise me until I removed my briefs, and it is kind of hilarious to be recognised by your penis.

After she recognised me the session became a lot more relaxed, there was the great shower and ice bbbj. Unlike my first visit she managed to accommodate me in cowgirl for an extended period though doggy was still a bit much for her.
    After my second pop we started chatting about a few things and she asked if other girls had issues with my size, I mentioned that while some did Barbie was able to handle it fine.
    Jolin pressed me for more details on Barbies service as she was unaware of the details. She became very animated as I explained the Nuru, catbath and DD component and made me a promise to try it on my next visit (Rooter has a great writeup on this)
    For whatever reason I had this image in my head that the ginza girls discussed their services with each other but apparently that's not the case.

Overall great GFE and I've since started paying second visits to other WLs I've enjoyed which so far have been an improvement on my first visits.

Rui

On a recommendation from Speechwriter I decided to pay Rui a visit. Now I hadn't seen a gold class girl at ginza before so I was very curious how Wilsons rating system would apply to Rui.
    Rui is a cute girl who I would describe as more girl next door when compared to some of the other WLs at ginza. I can see why she is gold class but she definitely does it for me and her service was great.
    Rui was very enthusiastic the whole session but I was quite surprised that the session came off as less scripted and more go with the flow girlfriend experience.
    She has conversational English and was easy to talk to about various things. She was also quite up for various positions and much to my delight she had no issues with my size.
    Doggy with her was amazing. She's also willing to kick it up a gear.

For the next few days after our session I found myself reminicing about her surprisingly tall, lean figure
    I'd definitely recommend her

Jolin again

After another AR on Jolin I decided to pay her another visit to take her on the offer of Nuru. I believe I was her last booking for the day but as I entered the room her first words were "today I'm feeling really horny" hot damn
    I need to reiterate that Jolin is a great kisser, great dfk and she didn't stop the whole session. After the usual excellent shower part I was rock solid when she asked me to lay face down on the bed to "try something new".
    What followed was a great nuru/bodyslide with Jolin's amazing breasts, this was followed with her sliding her ass all over me finishing with some surprise DD + HJ.

After this Jolin really started to heat up and moved into an energetic cowgirl where she was able to cum and then demanded doggy from me, she managed for a few minutes before she stopped me and said it was too sore so we switched to missionary.
    The pace was quite frenetic compared to my last to sessions with her and after I popped we were both covered in sweat. We had another shower before moving back to the bed where she confessed that she was feeling full of energy today.
    She also seemed fascinated with comparing my penis to her arm.

After a relaxed chat harry jr was ready for round 2. Round 2 was quite intense and Jolin was up for some edge of the bed action with her feet at my shoulders, I don't think I've heard her scream so loudly as she did this session.
    There were her normal Oppa squeals followed by "I like you, do you like me", I think this comment shorted my brain as we were currently mid coitus so I started chuckling.
    I had my second pop just before the second buzzer then a quick shower before I had to head back to reality

Would I recommend Jolin?
    Of course, her addition of Nuru adds a new element though she is still new to it.

Also none of the lads in the waiting room at ginza seem up for a chat. The last time I spoke to someone there was with a hilarious international student who asked me about all the girls.

Glad you enjoyed Rui Mr Harry. For mine, she's a a top grader playing in the thirds.

As for Jolin, I reckon she just loves her work.

Across 7 visits to Ginza, I've never been asked to cool in the waiting room. Must have something to do with the fact that my sessions are around 1pm mid-week.

I'd expect there'd be a bit of commaraderie in waiting rooms, so I'm surprised to hear you say the Ginza punters want to keep to themselves. No need to feel self-conscious is there?

Imagine being in a waiting room and you bumped into Punterman. The way his sessions go, there's every chance you'd get invited to a 4-hour orgy he's hosting on the third floor!

One day, after a fabulous session with Summer, at Ginza I was leaving via the back door at the same time as a middle-aged Asian gent. He looked pretty sheepish, and he tried to avert my gaze. When he looked back to see if I was still looking at him (I was) I said "how did you go, happy?"

He warmed up straight away and said he'd had an "OK" session with someone who's name I can't remember. We walked to our cars together parked nearby, traded a few ideas about Ginza and its girls, and shook hands on departure. I've no doubt that if I bumped him again at Ginza, we'd end up sharing some stories over a few beers, time permitting.

PS: Your ARs are great. Please keep them coming.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    JOLIN maybe its time i visit her again!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brothers I am trying to organize my first trip to ginza and I can't decide between Jolin, Barbie, Alina or Miki. Can someone please help me out, the longer I can't decide the longer it is until I visit haha. I need tips like who is best service, who is best looking, etc. Thanks in advance, any input is highly appreciated.