Here Cisco with the weather hit our planet which will cloudy and rain for next couple days and bit windy here in city and around , umbrella ? Yeah we all need it

Next stop Cisco Sex Interview with EURO ASIAN GORGEOUS Miss A , for the EXCLUSIVE Sex Interview cause she will be in Five Star for that only 3 days before she go holiday and back again .

Here The Elements of Life , EURO ASIAN GORGEOUS Miss A :

FACE : Do i need to repeat my self that she is beautiful ? She is so beautiful face , when you bang her just look at her face you will be horney more then her

BODY : Bit Chubby but who cares she is a great fuck girl

Boops : B cups

Dfk : NON STOP DFK , till your lips NUMB

BBBJ : in the Bathroom , on the Bed and SALIVA in every single corner of your dick and almost make me lose the game and i need to tell her to stop and her hand never leave your dick even while you DFK her

GFE : She will make you forget that you have girlfriend out there and she will make you feel that you belong to her for that sex session of time

SEX : 69 , Foreplay kiss , Lick , Rub , Help her to MASTURBATE already enough to make me to feel that i want cum but hold on i am not there yet and She more enjoy when you on the top and Bang her harder and thats the words she said to me when i bang her and for sure i gave her my best shot

The CLIMATE CHANGE INSIDE HER PUSSY : She like it when her pussy put more gel on it and she want you to RUB her pussy and help her to masturbate her and kiss her Neck and that make her easy to cum and no full finger in just a tiny bit of your finger my friend

The ENGINE BEHIND HER PUSSY : She is tight , WET , pussy muscle is there and you can feel it when you on top and bang her For all of you who like to see Beautiful face but bit chubby but SERVICE is ABOVE THE SKY then Miss A there for you cause once you bang her you will forget her weakness thats what i feel after this SEX INTERVIEW with her and i be back for her and she will be in my diary of sex for next couple days before she gone to holiday

This is Cisco with the weather 24 degree tonight will end this report with Gorgeous Beauty EURO ASIAN Miss A report from the SEX SCENE to the World News