Booked Kaye sight unseen as it was mentioned on the roster that she was busty and provided "extra service", 533 talk for anal. Only one of these statements was true, but you can't win them all.

Firstly, I'll preface by saying I didn't appreciate her stuffing around with her phone and speaker set up for the first ten minutes of the punt. Strong time wasting skills. She finally got it working after I had time to have a shower, check my phone and stretch my hamstrings. Lo and behold, she chose to absolutely pound some godawful Chinese gangster rap. Mood wasn't exactly set.

But to Kaye herself, she's a good looking woman. Pretty, but not outstandingly so. Her body is awesome though. Nice C to D cups, great shape and hang, and the best arse I've seen at 533. She's a curvy one, probably a size 7 to 8, but she wears it well. Seemed a bit shy too which added to her allure. She climbed onto the bed gingerly and started a long cat bath. It was well done and quite relaxing, and when she finally took little bro into her mouth it felt great. Nice suction and a lot of saliva. She is a fan of tissues, but this lessened over time, particularly once I reciprocated her oral attentions. Basically, she takes a while to warm up, but is good once she gets going.

After about 15 minutes of oral she climbed on for an amazing pussy slide. Lots of lube, and she held her lips open and let serge_nubret junior rest between, expertly sliding back and forth with not a single instant of "accidently" slipping in. A real pro. She then applied the condom and rode me in the Asian squat position, and we flipped over for doggy. This was the highlight and I could tell she was strapping herself in for a wild time when she arched her back downwards towards the matress, pushed her arse out and stuck a pillow under her pelvic area. I started slowly and gently massaging her back passage with my thumb but she quite directly pushed me away, hence the fact that I doubt extra service is offered. But it's not a deal breaker, and looking at her meaty arse soothed any concerns I had. I started pumping away and shortly she was gripping the bedhead and pushing back as hard as I gave. I think this is her favourite position, and we both got off nicely with a few minutes to spare.

Conclusion:
Looks - 6 (pretty enough, great curvy body, meaty arse)
Personality - 5 (bit of a time waster at first, no GFE, overall professional though)
Service - 6 (extra service a no go, tissues, but great in doggy and great cockslide)
Overall - 6 (I'd return for the arse, but not much else)