Here at this nite time this short cut AR , i am writing down for ya guys , next one was been told there is a NEW REBORN KOREAN at shop , rocked up to

shop to see , arrived shop the receptionist showed me the girl . Once in front of me , without any doubt . I WANT HERRRRR ......

Here is Stella

BOOPS : D cups , about this question as you guys always ask for it , answer is you guys go book her and have a touch and you will know how is it feel cause what i feel is i want to touch it and kiss it for the rest of my life

DATY : She loves it more then i do , i want lick her till the end of time , love her puss

SHAVED : Smooth as silk and Her " V " MADE OF HEAVEN

SEX : All in one , all depend on how many style you ask for and she will follow you

BBBJ : ON THA PLATE , SLURPY , SHAKE IT , WET all in one performance

Body : She got the sexy shape MODEL body she got it all and it such a turn on when she undress her bikini , just love it

i would not mention how i did sex with her as like my others AR ( sorry guys to long story to type ) as round one finished and what happened next round two was she suddenly grab my dick and suck my nipple and she did bbbj again and we Fuck again till the buzzer off , what a girl ...

Be back for her ? Yes i will , something about her that make me want to see her again ...
There is ONE THING YOU WILL REGRET IN YOUR LIFE IS IF YOU DONT GO TRY HER , thats for sure .
i am writing this AR as simple as it is , you guys want to know more ? Go book her and feel her .

Been around many places and seen many girls , Till this moment of time i can say she is One of the most beautiful face Korean along side with Five Star Queen No 1 " JUNE " and Tall and SEXY BODY ( all in one ) i ever seen in this market , its a PERFECTION of KOREAN BEAUTY

You guys can clap your hands for me in the room there and i will say thank u for you guys from here

For Stella , you are Gorgeous sexy girl , love ya