Girls name: Karen

Date of Visit:23/12/15

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business: 10am till late

Rates: $150 an hour

Size/shape: Known as the body beautiful. Great arse slim shape. very fit awesome breasts nipples erect, totally top package
Nationality or Ethnicity:China

Services Provided: multiple pos, BBBJ Doggy touching playful exploring 69 overhead DATY asian cowboy , spinning around to different positions cock slide

Value for money/recommend?: Highly recommend

Had to have a last visit before the festive so decided on a favourite who never lets me down always a great session and just loves all aspects of sex just a wild ride.
Karen greeted me like an old lover that hasn't seen each other for a long time and gave me a hug and kiss while rubbing my cock through the shorts and giving me a hardon that could crack walnuts.
I quickly showered and dried Karen came over and started with a long slow BBBBJ and then span and we got into sixty 9 and gorged on each other until I was busting and Karen was soaked Karen Said fuck me hard now So we jumped up I domed up and we got into it standindin doggy over the chair while she looked into the mirror and squeezed her breasts and urged me to harder thrusts slow then hard I was ready to cum so Karen pulled away and led me to the bed with my cock in her hand. She pushed me down and she straddled me in an Asian cowboy then rotated till a sideways scissors then into reverse cowboy until I blew hard.
The different positions she can get into so a cock is in her is just amazing, always great Fun
I have done plenty of reviews on Karen and she never gets boring for me.

Until next time seeya.

Till then seeya.