Well, after much procrastination from my end I’ve finally taken the advice of others and made a trip to Ginza. I was really hoping to see a Japanese girl, but apparently they were all busy. Ginza had one Malaysian girl working, so I bit the bullet and parted with my $160 for an hour of phantasmal pleasure. Here is my report.

The first thing I noticed is you don’t get to pick and choose your girl. I was relying on one or two photos online and the advice of management on the phone. This might be OK for all you dudes who are regulars at Ginza, but as a newbie it was a leap of faith.

Information:
Name: Eli
Nationality: Malaysian (claimed – certainly S. E. Asian)
Stats: 34B/23/32
Face: 9/10 – Eli has a very pretty face
Body: 9/10 – slim and brown, nice legs and thin arms too.
Height: 160-165cm
Weight: 48-50kg
Breasts: Small natural B cup ... very young breasts.
Looks like: A typical S. E. Asian, brown-skinned girl.
Skin: Smooth, soft, tanned. She has that golden-brown skin colour
Hair: Long, dark brown hair below the shoulder
Down Below: Shaved like an innocent little virgin
Tattoos: No
DFK: Yes – perfect kissing
GFE: Yes – I fell in love with this one, giggles and all
BBBJ: Yes
Anal: No
69: Yes
COB: Yes
COF: Yes
CIM: Yes – extra $20
Foreplay: 8/10 – Eli really likes to spoil.
Sex: 9/10 – Eli seems to enjoy her work. She works much harder than most western girls.
Massage: 9/10 – Great massage technique and seems experienced
Room: 7/10 – Bathroom in separate room, but room is clean
Damage: $160 for the hour

Notes:

Again, I did two rounds in the hour with a massage in between. Eli is a really polished performer. To start with she gave me a cat bath that was absolute heaven. In fact, I don’t think any western girl has ever done that … nope … that was my first cat bath. By the time she got down to my cock it was throbbing like a bass speaker … dancing all by itself.

Eli sucked my cock like there was no tomorrow. She explored just how deep she could take my cock in her throat. It was magic. I nearly blew my load right there and then. Next Eli put on a condom and rode me. She’s fucking sexy when she does that. We changed to missionary and then doggie to finish.

For the second round I started exploring her body. I licked her like a paddle pop, concentrating on her tits. While I did, I started fingering her. This was awesome. Most western girls don’t allow that and I’ve only had success with a few regular girls at Tiffany’s or Liaisons. I can tell you now that Ginza service is better.

Then I face-fucked her, being careful not to go too deep, while I played with her tits. Then it was on with the condom and the same three positions again. We still had time for more massage at the end.

Eli is very friendly and loves her work. I can see why you guys like Ginza.