I have never been a RnT punter, at least not in Sydney sice the experience leaves me often unsatisfied either because the massage/B2B is not good enough or the part 2 is "frugal"

I decided to give it another go after reading good reports of Pyrmont Star

My experience so far has been extremely good, here is a quick review of the girls i tried so far:

ANNA
Appearance: korean babe, elegant beauty, i would say a traditional beauty (no fancy look due to plastic surgery). Tall, good proportion, nice body
Massage: If you want a real massage do not choose her, she is very soft, but gives nice teasing during the massage
B2B: a bit clumsy; surely needs more experience but on the other side she is really sexy
Part 2: How can you possibly not enjoy being jerked by such a babe
Style: Shy GFE

LULU
Appearance: Tall, slim, toned, late 20s. Pretty face, bit of surgery here and there; Not really my style of girl but definitely attractive.
Massage: GREAT!!! She is bettwer than my chiropractor, she puts lots of effort and good technique; she would be worthy for the massage alone
B2B: WOW! This is real korean B2B like at the good old times where Midas was still a good parlour. Body slide done professionally
Part 2: The best thing close to sex you can have, i had the pleasure to explore her pussy with my fingers and i have never experienced such incredibly active pussy muscles; i can only dream how good would be to get my bro inside...
Style: PSE

JESSICA
Appearance: Cutest thing on earth, with a soft voice that will melt the heart of every seasoned punter. Nice toned young body, sof skin
Massage: Good. she offers both oil and dry massage; she put some effort on it even though is not near close to be as good as Lulu
B2B: Good. Not much of slide but nice massage with her perky boobs and meaty bum; definitely enjoyable
Part 2: Loved to look into her puppy eyes while being jerked...too cute!
Style: Great GFE

I might try Honey next time