Well... I visited MOC again... this is my first punt for many months and I was hoping that it would be a good one. I chose BB and the reason is that she is advertised as 18. In my mind, I have an image of what an 18 year old should be like -- Cocoba from MOC and Lily from 5 Star.

However, it wasn't the case. She is not as slim as the other two ladies and bigger than what I like. I was choosing between BB and LittleMosa and I chose BB because the age.

She has worked at other places before for a very short while and move to MOC because of $$ so she is not as fresh as Cocoba when I first met her. Apart from this disappointment, she provides a GFE services with lots of DFK. She has very good command of English and is able to have a very good conversation.

Punters will need to direct her on what she needs to do. Although she is not as fresh as the others, she is still learning and is a nice girl. So, this is a very average punt which I don't think is worth $350. However, this is only my opinion. Other punters who is able to connect with her better may have a much better experience!

At the end of the day, I achieved what I set out to achieve - seeing an 18 year old girl, but maybe I should see a girl who is more like Cocoba or Lily regardless of their age.

To MOC's credit, I ask them if I should post a review on the website, but it will not be an overly positive review, they told me that they want to have honest opinions and they are happy to give me $30 credit for my next visit which is part of the promotion they are having - $30 discount per review. They have recommended another girl to me which they think will fit me. I will be seeing the girl and write another review.

Also, the room and the bathroom are extremely clean which is a huge improvement. The new lady managing the booking and greeting me is great.