Girl's Name : Jenny

Shop : 22 Rydalmere

Date of Visit : Tuesday , 9 Sept 2014

Rates : $90/30min ; $160 per hour

Size/shape : Very curvy body, medium boobs (35in C-cup natural tits) and medium bums (est. 35in), waist (est 26in)。 devil's body, , size 6, 162cm tall. Above-average looking Korean girl. Snow white smooth skin.

Roster: not sure, need to check roster

Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath (safe sex only)

Review:

Roger recommended me to try Jenny for some time as she had lots of good comments from customers, but I often did not find her working. Today, I called the shop and the receptionist, Tony, confirmed that Jenny has arrived and available. I made a booking and went there straight away so that I won't miss her again.

When Jenny came to say hello, I found her look above average, not very tall, but her snow-white body and sexy curves made me very interested. She took me upstairs to her room after I paid for 1 hr.

After she took off her bikini tops, I was excited by her good size snow-white tits. Much bigger than I thought downstairs. Her tits are perky and firm. Jenny's English is very good and we communicated without any problem. She likes to chat too.

Jenny gave me nice CBJ and then started with CG first for about 5 min. I was very happy to grab her tits and her fat soft bums while she was on top. Jenny's skin is the smoothest and softest amongst all the working girls whom I tried. Touching her skin just like touching cotton and in Chinese term (好像油脂一样感觉, her skin just feel like touching fats). Jenny is not fat at all, has the right proportions in all the right places.

Next, I went on top and gave her pussy hard poundings. Her pussy was very tight. Jenny made quite big moans. Her legs and body moved with my penetration movements. I kept pounding her hard until I came.

After some rests, Jenny gave me more CBJ and then I licked all over her body, as I like her smooth fatty skin so much. After my dick became so hard that I felt the urge to fuck, I got behind her and used doggy position to fuck her pussy hard and fast. This is a very good position to enjoy Jenny as her big bums and small waist make her rear view very attractive looking. I did not last too long in this position. Soon after I came, I lay down with her and had some nice chats until the buzzer rang.

A very lovely girl gave me a good happy session. Very good.