So who here has dated a working girl? It's not the wisest or most practical thing to do, but I have been out with a fee just as a date. had feelings for one girl (the first one i described) more than the other, but those things don't usually end well so i just date them now just for something social, so i take them out for dinner and so on.

Girl number 1
Was a young Korean/Chinese girl, spoke Korean and Chinese, very attractive, we both had great chemistry, she was definitely attracted to me and I was to her, we both complimented each other how each of us looked as good as the KPOP stars. She worked in a low budget shop but man, she was 5* material, around 158cm tall, curvy body, gorgeous face (maybe had some botox but generally didn't seem to have any huge noticeable plastic surgery). Anyways i visited her quite often about twice a week, we DFK a lot and I eventually started having feelings for her, went out on a date to a korean bbq, just some hugs, cuddles and kisses, nothing spectatular, but was a great date. too bad she left Australia permanently now. Didn't get the chance to see her again after that as I think she got sick of being a working girl and wanted to leave it all behind. I actually miss her, would've loved to get the chance to see her again but she left so quickly and suddenly.

Girl number 2
Was a young Korean girl, got DFK from her from first visit which she usually doesn't provide, not as attractive as girl number one but better body. Got her number, we went out to lunch in the city at Darling Harbour, had a nice time, just normal lunch at Thai, kisses and cuddles, typical. Anyways after lunch, just walked around Darling habour, sat around at a park, just hugs and kisses, eventually just walked her home to her place, she showed me her apartment but didn't let me, probably because a roommate was still up there. I was hoping she would allow me in though, cause i was so horny, had blue balls (sore balls) because i had a hard dick almost the whole i was with her.

She just came out of a relationship so i'm sure she is just enjoying herself. I did feel i was a bit forward in my feelings for her, she actually ignored my texts on wechat a few times because of that, but i think i was a bit to forward for the first two weeks of meeting her but we still ok now, i visit her at the shop and she provides me special services and she said she is still happy to go out again with me sometimes. I think i will just have a casual, relationship with her, i will still go on dates, will still have some feelings but nothing too forward or serious.