MOON is simply stunning. A Chinese student who has lived in Australia long enough to have no accent. She is 170cm tall, great C cup boobs and a tight and curvy body. She has a wonderful round and meaty arse.

But Moon’s face is gorgeous! White as snow, big round eyes and full lips; when she smiles she looks so beautiful!

As there are reviews before on Moon, I’ll just give some impressions.

Moon loves BBBJ. When I asked how long she could do this for she said “All day. I love the taste of your cock”. She is an expert technician of course as well.

Her pussy is lasered so it is smooth and bald. It is the most beautiful pussy that I have seen in real life. I had her legs spread wide while I took long slow licks of it. She loves being eaten.

Moons loves sex too. She can take whatever you throw at her. She really loves doggie and you can just stay still while she does all the thrusting (reminding me of Porya). Or you can hold her round cheek butts and slam into her. She will just moan and spasm.

After the session we talked and I decided to extend to two hours. You will forget that you are with a working girl and start thinking she is your girlfriend. I found myself staring into her eyes not really hearing what she was saying.

We began to kiss as she sat against the bedhead. I stood up on the bed and Moon enthusiastically shoved my cock in her mouth. We repeated outstanding mutual oral and then I couldn’t help but dom up and fuck her hard again. Actually, when she was on top she fucked me hard!

What a perfect and incomparable woman.

ps I have purposely not mentioned how many times Moon came because I don’t want to upset Deep Impact. Let’s just say she can cum easily with hand, mouth and cock.