Being a girl can be a blessing or a curse. If you are pretty, you have the power to manipulate other people, opportunities in life open up for you like an automatic door, life is easier in general. If you arent blessed with looks, life can become challenging in numerous ways, from getting a good job to getting selected in a lineup.

Sometimes I feel sorry when I see unpopular girls who doesnt get many business due to her looks. I would catch the occasional glimpse of them putting make up furiously to beautify themselves, which is a commendable effort. I put myself in her shoes thinking if I were a girl and noone selects me, I think I would feel dejected myself.

I gave a long hard thought whether to choose her out of charity or not, sometime I would and on most of those occasions, it either ended up as me not being able to cum or her service is just bad.

What do you think can a girl do to improve her chances of getting selected? Just in case there are some girls who are reading this, some pointers by customers may improve a girls prospectivity.