Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
I think you missed my point? if you want to go and and chat with a young j girl there is a cheaper option that has more extras if you so choose to partake in such extras. Its not unheard of for men to go to brothels just to "talk" with girls.
Totally agreed with brother Gucci on that. Lots of time people visit brothels and massage shops is for the company with a WL or ML that you like , sure, the sex, the massage and the HE are important, but majority of the times are actually spent on communicating = talking.

For all those rich punters who take the overnight option, how many times can you fuck ?? in the end, when all the animal lust are satisfied , don't they all ending up talking or felt asleep in each others arms ?

As for a massage shop, I know for a fact that lots of brothers would spend a whole day or half a day in the shop, he may see one ml for three or four hours, or see one girl for an hour, have a break, chat to the Mamasan , go out for some lunch or go out to buy some food for the girls , back again. Have a chat with the other girls, and when he is in the mood again, see the same girl for more session or try a different girl!

Don't think he even cum in every session but will pay the tips never the less, some punter may just like to watch and touch and talk!!

BTW, those are true stories but ain't me, as I don't have the time nor the money and I certainly won't just talk for sure!

Just my two cents.

Cheers