Hi Guys,
Been a long time follower of the forum and love the information fellow bro's post about their punting experiences. Great way to avoid dud punts with our hard earned money.
Well been reading about JSY for a while now and finally got to book her at a time suitable for me.
MOC's description of her is right on the money. She is such a cute girl with a sexy slim body and tits that look massive on her small frame.
Service was excellent, BBBJ was nice and soft with lots of tongue action. Normally last quite a while with BBBJ but just the smoothness of her cute mouth sucking on your lil bro with her tongue swirling around did it for me and blew my load earlier than usual. No complaints from her she just sucked it all in until I was completely drained and then smiled. How cute is that.
Sex was a GFE experience and willing to do all positions. Doggie was a sight to behold just grabbing her slim ass and pounding it into submission and viewing yourself in the mirror
Overall recommend her for sure and will I return for another go, you bet. Just her willingness to please has me already thinking of what positions I would do next time.
Thanks Duncan for a awesome experience.