This is my AR. I will keep it brief and insightful instead of going into details of individual punts.

Firstly, I began by acknowledging the fellow punters advice on this forum which made the sex holiday a smooth one. Also your advice ensured I didn’t overpay.

Summary: all punts with condom, some offer anal. Pretty much standard in Bangkok unlike Manila where condom was optional with some girls.

Stayed at Sukhumvit Suites which is close to Soi Cowboy. Handy location to Asok BTS and Sukhumvit metro stations. Hotel is convenient, close to Soi Cowboy and girl friendly. Tipped the door man 100 baht and I got royalty treatment at the door while I stayed. Worth it.

Stayed for 4 nights and had 7 girls. Not hard at all either day or night. Apps used: WhatsApp, Line, WeChat and ThaiFriendly premium. Kamagra available in pharmacy locally. Comparable prices to Sydney online buy. Didn’t buy from street vendors.

Be prepared to hot and sticky weather. I stuck with light clothing, shorts and loafers. All girls maintained good hygiene etiquette. Girls have beautiful skin and I like my rental girlfriends to have dusky skin and not hard to find. All spoke reasonable English.

Don’t go to Soi Cowboy bars with girls. Girls get a tip credit for every drink you buy. These get converted in baht at the end of the night. Also the waitress work their way into buying drinks for them. Whether it’s real alcohol or water, not known. I fell for this one night but not the second time. Instead go to street bars which are spread everywhere around Sukhumvit Sois. You’ll find freelances on streets late in the evening onwards. If too pretty, check for hidden cock is recommended before brining back to the room. Usual safety and security measures like locking things away, etc. are essential.

Nuru massage at BKKvice was incredible. They all have Line channels and update their girls around lunch time everyday. Al girls on website accurate. Soapland and nuru massage must be on every punters to do list. Went for 1.5 hours it was an amazing experience. All massages in BKK include full service unless you go for shopfront massage where HJ is all you’ll get.

In summary, visiting massage parlours is intensely satisfying and better value for money. Finding girls on online channels are usually time consuming but do it for companionship. This is additional cost for meal, drinks, etc. I did that with couple of girls. The looks you get from locals when you are with an attractive Thai woman can be an experience not suit everyone. So if you prefer your encounters discrete, 7-11 sells cheap booze. But you have to buy before midnight. I drank with a couple of girls back in the hotel.

Costs:

Short term : 1800 to 3000
Long term: 4000 to 5000 (include dinner date with your rental girlfriend)
Nuru: 4500 for 90 min (bloody worth it).

Transport used:

BTS, Metro and Grab (download the app and load your credit card). Same as in Manila or Ho Chi Minh City.

Hope this is helpful.