Today, I decided to try out a new shop called Secret Heaven, referred to me by one of my friends. I called the number given on the website, and a lovely lady picked up the phone. I asked her how many girls were available. She told me they had four girls available today. I went there at 5 pm as the shop closes at 6:30 pm. I was greeted by the beautiful mamasan, and she took me to the room. Mamasan is very friendly and gives a good overview of every girls. She told me to wait and went to get the girls. Four girls came, one by one, and introduced themselves. From them, I decided to go with the beautiful Mia.
Name: Mia
Nationality: Puerto Rico
Age- 19-20.
Rate: $220 (45 minutes)
Establishment :Secret Heaven
Month/Year of Visit :May 2024
Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Unit 2, 3 Henderson road, Alexandria NSW 2015.
Phone: 0494 138 726

Mia is very friendly and beautiful. She has a beautiful smile. I was blown away when I first saw her. We went to shower together. I started kissing her cheeks and boobs during shower. We had a light kiss and after shower we decided to go to the bed. She lay down and I started playing with her boobs. I was fondling her boobs and pinching her nipples. Her nipples were very erect. I sucked her boobs for five minutes and after that decided to go down on her. We went for 69. Her pussy was very wet and she does a very good blowjob. She was sucking my dick and playing with my balls at the same time. I was very hard and ready for action. I suggested fucking right away. I started rubbing the head of dick around her labia and slowly entered. She left out a light moan as I entered her. I started fucking her slowly and gradually picked up the tempo. She was very responsive and started hugging me tightly. I changed the position so that I don't cum sooner. I fucked her around 20-25 minutes and blow my loads into her.

Overall, her service is very excellent, she is very friendly and
Face: 8/10
Service 9/10
Value for money: Yes (willing to go with her again)
Can't wait to go there again.