Haven't been active here a lot bcoz it seems that there's someone who just couldn't control their drinking (or substance) habits and decided to mix that with online ranting which is a big no-no.

Anyways, it may not be a common thing for punters to bump into other punters but I have either heard conversations from behind waiting booth curtains or seen them talking face to face with reception while I'm waiting in line as if I was at a supermarket checkout. Different nationalities seem to have different ways of conveying their wishes (I don't mean their level of English or accent as some may communicate in Chinese).

Aussies - typical "Nah yeah, all good mate, I'll wait 10 mins". Not very demanding, mostly well behaved and ready to walk away if nothing fancys them in the lineup.

Chinese (mainland) - look like they have an itch on their bums, can't sit for more than 60 seconds, asks a million questions to reception (which girl is number one, what time available, can do certain service or not).

Lebs - talk as if they're there to buy illegal vapes or substances, trying to make sure the receptionist is accountable if he says certain girls give best service and sounds as if they'll bring the whole gang to tear the place down if the girl didn't perform as expected.

Indians - as usual they treat shops like Paddy's market and some will have a trail of BO permeating the corridors as they walk through because their sense of smell is numbed.

Haven't seen other nationalities dealing with shop receptionists, not sure how many are brave enough to even step foot into shops due to fears of being seen by people from the same small community but I'm pretty sure there's many people here who would like to share their other punter experiences.