Had a dud punt with a J girl last week and feel like needed something to help the recovery. Booked J Reiko based on many positive reviews but got cancelled. Rebooked J Len and I am so glad I did it.

I probably won't repeat the description of her body and look. Rooter's AR has perfect description. Yes, she is in the thicc category but in the best possible way. When I saw her warm and cheerful smile I knew it will be a good session. But I did not expect how the session actually went.

She came up to me as soon as I closed the door behind and we started kissing. It wasn't just a curtesy welcome kiss it was solid DFK like reunion with a distant lover and it was so sensual. We stripped our clothes while we DFK and my hands were all over her body. I got rock hard and my cock was rubbing her body and eventually, rubbing her pussy.

After intense DFK for a few mins, she got down and started BBBJ. It was so wet and sensual. My brain didn't function properly at this time but I managed to say the word "Shower?" which she ignored. Mind you I always take thorough shower, apply deodorant and use mouth wash before I punt so I was happy to go with the flow.

Of cause I gave her juicy, sweet pussy and bumhole a good rim which she loved it got super horny. Then she told me she can squirt with me. I didn't think much as I never seen a girl squirt. After long foreplay and sex in multiple positions, I was doing mis standing against the edge of the bed, she told me to get towels, more towels with a bit of urgency! I quickly grabbed a few and laid them on floor and one below her bum then I kept pounding her until I cum,

I pulled out and she continued to rub her clitoris intensely. I can see her vigina contracting and fluid come out. She was like having an orgasm and told me to put my cock in while she was rubbing. I was a one-shot man so kind of struggled after I cum. But managed to get in again for more pounding and more hot fluid come out. At this point I also reached my climax and my energy level dropped again so had to exit.

she asked me to finger her. I probably didnÂ’t do it right as I was afraid of hurting her.. Then she squat on the floor over a tower, facing the mirror and finger herself until she cum and squirt more...what a scene!

After all these we lay down, cuddled for a bit of chat and rest to regain some energy. She wanted 2nd round. Unfortunately, I wish I was 20 years younger. I really hope that her next customer (or customers) can help to sexually satisfy her. I also think whoever marry this gorgeous horny girl, won't live long.

I am genuinely grateful that Len has given me this unique experience after many years punting. I am writing this AR mainly to mark this moment for myself. So a disclaimer of YMMV. But I trust she will treat every customer as best as she can. She works until this Friday. Please treat her well. She is a lovely girl.