I was away for work the last few weeks, and so missed out on the start of K IU. I'm a keen K girl fan, and while I haven't seen ALL of the K girls at Ginza Club/Ginza Empire, I have seen the majority of them in the past few years. I was looking forward to seeing K IU.

Appearance: Cute and smiley, long hair. Very natural - she does not seem to have had any cosmetic work done on her. Slim body, long toned legs, nice pert Bs, and a landing strip instead of fully shaved.
Age: She looks to us guys like she's early to mid 20's, but is probably mid to late 20's
English: Quite good

Arrived super-early, as the roads were almost empty, and saw Tony at the desk. He asked me to wait, and when she was free, directed me up to room11. On knocking and opening the door, I was greeted by a smiley, slim, tall girl who said one word "Hi!", and straight away hugged me and started kissing me - lightly at first, but very quickly ramping up to DFK. At this point, I was thinking to myself, "Good choice!"

DFK kept going while one of her hands went around and grabbed my butt, the other ending up in my pants - interesting! She then proceeded to undress me. It was at this point we started saying a few more things. I was pleasantly surprised that her English was decent - not fluent, but definitely more than enough to converse. Mouthwash, then into the shower.

In the shower, DFK resumed while she soaped me up. Then after a rinse, some BBBJ. I'm about average length, and she could take me fully and I could feel hitting the back of her throat.

We got out and moved the bed. And while I won't go through a blow-by-blow detail of what happened, over the course of the hour booking and 2 shots, here are some key points.
- She really gets into it. For some of the WLs, while they are really active, you know that at the end of the day, it very much is a performance. But with K IU, it very much seemed like she wanted to have as much fun as us, the punter. If this was an act on IU's part, she was very, VERY convincing.
- She loves rubbing her clit. Yes, you read that right. Whenever she was blowing me, I was surprised to also notice that she was rubbing herself. Also, during her pussy-slide, she started to rub herself. For me, this was an incredible turn on.
- She really enjoys DATY. She was moaning and thrashing around on the bed, grabbing my hair, clamping her legs around me, etc.
- Her pussy-slide, IMO, is the best of the current K-girls!
- She's a very active, and proactive partner, and looked like she was enjoying it as much as me.
- She does a bit of dirty-talk during sex which was a nice surprise.

All in all, I would recommend IU 100%. She's not a glamour like Miki, nor a seasoned pro like Jessie or Rebecca. But she's a pretty, cute, cheerful girl who seems to enjoy the time spent together as I did. And, at the risk of not being able to get a booking because of the amped demand, IU would be my go-to K girl at Ginza at the moment.