Who: Abby
What: R&T $100
When: Early
Where: Le Soleil Massage

This one was a long time in the works. I had been trying to book Abby with Candy for a while now however she was either booked out, on holiday or our availability didn't align. I booked a couple of weeks in advance (more on this later) and secured a 10:00 booking for 45 mins.

On the day I thought I'd be late due to train delays however I made it on time (this is relevant). On arrival there was a bit of confusion and I was led to the room. On the way I saw an attractive girl in black top, shorts and slippers, long hair, fair/light skin (I'm still asking about who she might have been - if anyone went last week and knows, let me know).

I sat in the room waiting and about 10-15 mins past before Abby walked in. She's very cute and petite in her in a singlet top and shorts and platform trainers and glasses? Her roster photo didn't include glasses. I asked if she was the right person as I didn't recognize her from her photo but she assured me she was Abby. She mentioned she was late due to train delays (understandable) which I mentioned it was out of her control so I don't blame her.

As per proper etiquette, discuss financials up front - I had to cut back the session due to timing, so opt for a half hour session (I really wanted the longer session but work can't be pushed back). We agreed to body to body and hj finish for $100 all up.

The session began, Abby was very gentle and agreeable. I believe she is more the type to follow direction than to take lead or initiative. Our session involved more me asking 'are you ok to work on this area?', 'and over here?'. I noticed as time went on she still had her clothes on so I asked if she would take them off which she accepted however she kept her underwear on.

I asked if she was up for any other extras which I was willing to pay for however she declined. She kept teasing and licking my nipples while stroking me and eventually I was able to convince her to take off her panties however no touching was allowed.

I also want to point out that it was REALLY hot that day so she might have been self conscious about sweating - I didn't mind but I think she did as she mentioned it a few times. I tried to assure her it wasn't a problem as best as I could. I think because of this, there wasn't any body to body action, I wouldn't have minded but all things accounted for I respect her boundaries.

Reaching the end of the session she asked if I wanted some oil and I accepted, and she finished me off on the table.

Overall I still recommend seeing Abby if you are into the submissive/obedient type. She has a good personality and I can't argue a 30 min nhj session for $100. I did reach out to Candy afterwards about Abby's photo looking different and she assured me that it was because she wore glasses today (which she usually doesn't apparently). I asked about the other girl and she said it might be Wendy or Adel so maybe I'll try seeing them next time.

I still haven't had my knock-out session here as described by others but will keep trying (when I save up again). Candy has been really communicative and providing suggestions, now if only my schedule was able to align with girls availabilities.

Would I go again? Yes, I think over time Abby might open up (pun intended) but I'll try out the other talent in the shop also