Phone : 0411 984 066

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $110 for 45 mins

Extras Cost : $5 to reception haha

Services Provided This Session : Massage,.NHJ pussy play

Size/shape : size 6 165cm 52 kg slim tanned skin fit with big bolt ons C cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai, good english

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Saw Leeya a few weeks ago.. I ask the boss, who is the prettiest recommended Leeya to me.

Well it didn't disappointed at all. What a stunning girl she walk with a white tight dress and very bubble( I'm a sucker for white) not many girl worn white colors which is a pity.

Part 1 she was just massaging my leg nd occasionally used the second holes it feel pretty good. It seem Leeya is very friendly cheerful talkative type...also a seasoned pro been here 6 yrs. After about 10 mins I offered to massage her..she was happy quickly accepted the offer .

I was stunned watching her undress WOW What a body , good size fit nice amount of curves ( very similar to SBM T Millin ) Milin skin tone is lighter!
Leeya really enjoy my strong massage on her sore body..keep saying yes, yes, is good, thank you haha . But she didn't reward me too much access to her pussy..only light touching....give her some b2b catbath trying to turn her on to no valid haha ,she seems uncomfortable maybe she don't like me or cutting back etc.

Few extras on offered ..I took the nhj only. Maybe next time I will upgrade to the full main is quite expensive is standard Thai prices ! What I like is Leeya was ok with nhj not hard sell no rushing to finished me off. Some Nice pussy play then I cum quickly her skills is good!

A stunning girl with good attitude. Can't go wrong with Leeya. She be on holiday for 6 weeks soon !! Catch her while you can.

She told me she also work at SBM