Phone : 0426 629 688

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150 30 minutes

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, cowgirl, mish, DATY

Size/shape : Tallish, D Cup Breast, Slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai/Viet

Value for money/recommend? : Excellent session

This place never disappoints me with excellent service and good host. I was working in that area and decided to go for some fun.
I was introducted to Fifi - a smiling, tall, slim good looking asisan gril. Instantly there was a spark and my gut feeling was that this will be a good session.

After the financial attributes were covered off, Fifi and I had some conversation and we went to take shower together. She is gently and cleaned me nicely with her soft hands. Then in the shower she gave a a BBBJ which lasted for a short amount of time as I wanted to be on the bed.

In the bed she started with a nice cat bath and slowly went to my jonny that was enjoying her smooth skin, tall and slim body. She has beautiful C cup boobs that were a delight to look at and taste as well. Then she gave me a nice BBBJ that was slow, deep and appropriate use of her mouth skills. Not to hard and no to sloppy - just like a GFE. Initially she was not that keen on to the DFK but while she was giving me BJ, I was stroking her and she somehow decided to play along and then we were doing DFK.

After that I wanted to return the favour and proceeded to gaver her DATY. She has nice cleany pussy and has nicely trimmed hair that excites me a lot. I could she her enjoyment of this process as she was holding me tight and wanted to go on. I then asked her that if she is ready for the main event. She put a dom on my hard jonny and we stated with mish position. Staring with slow strokes to becoming fast and then slow - i was really enjoying her playing along and lettingme also suck on her delightful boobs. I must have been quite excited that I came during this position as I always want doggy also - but perhaps next time. I also want to enjoy what I have - so I would say it was a pleasure to be with Fifi. She is good and has a playful personality.

Over all:
Body: 9/10
Service: 9/10
Boobs: Nice and natural
Pussy: Tight
Language - Limited English

Recommended for fellow punters.

Thanks
SV