Sefton - 41 Helen St Parking at rear
$300+$100

Rocked up today for my first Dragon Tender Massage. 2 hour session with Sophia.?

Sophia inquired would I like to come once or twice. At this point I said once would be a miracle - we will work it out later

Part 1 offered and accepted a very hard massage - it was satisfying and a lot of use of elbows knees and forearms. A little bit of teasing. Around 40 minutes. Great massage received.

Part 2 - prostate massage - now this was excellently delivered and really set the mood for the next part. Just hard to describe the sensation

Part 3 - body to body rub - CBJ.

Part 4 - turnover and an offer do you want sex - did the payid - dommed up and was given cowgirl - then my turn mish. My original doubt in turning up was whether I would come or not as I had delivered last Sunday and more recent Thursday HJs on both occasions. The last time I came in a pussy successfully was around 18months ago at SP with Nat. But today I made it with Sophia - it was a miracle and more than likely assisted by the excellent prostate massage.?

Part 5 on with the Dragon Tendon Massage - an absolute joy - a few tender moments - quite a few knots discovered - the legs were worked-?the stomach was worked from the bottom of rib cage down to the base of the penis with sustained hand pressure at 4 different points - and the penis/balls were rubbed and massaged. Sophia learnt her skills in Thailand.

Part 6 - Sophia tried to finish me off at the conclusion of the DTM with a HJ but as explained above already passed my limit.
WIR - Yes and will return to explore this great experience once again.

Sophia I found earn and engaging and an only few communication hiccups.

Met the owner Jenny who was very warm and friendly.