I saw some good reports about Susu, just finished another long hard day, so I decided to have a beer and than see her in 479.

Booked in the morning for afternoon, arrived on time, opened the door and Susu was wearing a deep-V half-transparent dress ... oh dear ... the body shape is better than expected.

She is a young and 165cm tall Vietnam girl, around 23-25y, able to speak both English and Chinese well, and pretty easy to communicate.
After a few short chats, you can tell she is a soft-gentle educated girl, soft in voice, a good listener and chatter, strong girlfriend feels.

It didn't take long for us to undress and start moving into the shower. She got a big boob, C+ I guess. She softly washes me, and cleaned my little brother carefully.
Now I got a close look at all, she got a beautiful face, in a way, she does look like Shanghai girl, the photo in ads are real (with some enhanced post-processing I guess). Anyway, she is good-looking, and has a good attractive body.

She started kissing on my full body, then back to my little brother, lot of sucking, lot of licking, I even held her head a bit for some deep sucking .... man .... it feels good ... I almost CIM ... have to tell myself to focus ,.... I want sex I want sex ... dont lose it too quick. She is a good kisser, soft and gentle, feels like your girlfriend. Love it.

In only a few minutes, I told her to start, she quickly put on the dom, and start cow girl. It is perfect to see her action and a very en-joyful view. I didn't want to get her too tried, so I told her to let me lead, I started from the back, and her S-curve body defeated me very soon. It was a good sex, and she will follow your lead.

Then we lay on the bed and chatted a bit, she can speak English fine, so no much problem communicating. My hand keep roaming on her, including the little sister, and she didn't resist. No long after that we started the 2nd round, this time I told her to leave it to me. After 5m hardcode banding, I finished with a very satisfied memory.

She is a beautiful soft educated girl, worth to visit, and I enjoyed and loved the girl friend feel.