Name : Jenny
Nationality : Chinese
Place : Red Rose Massage (Dragon Tendon) - Northern exit of Sefton Station
Service : Body Massage / Dragon Tendon / RnT
Price/Time : $170 / 60mins
Body : late 20's, Natural C cup - bit on the thicker side but def not a deal breaker. Nice face
Attitude : Very serviced oriented and felt like a proper massage and dragon tendon.

Being in the area, I decided to call up and book myself for a 1 hour dragon tendon with body slide - Price is as per the ads here on Aus99. Was a bit apprehensive as there's no prior AR for this place here.

Was greeted at the door by Jenny who was very polite and unrushed, perhaps it was early in the morning and no customers yet so no pressure to move you into the room. Went into the first of 3 rooms (standard rooms, although the top is opened so not very sound proof).

Part 1 (0-20mins)- proper firm massage, did well to get muscle knots and tightness out, no tickling but didn't mind it as the massage was actually very good.

Part 2 (20-30mins) - After the massage and wipe down, Jenny asked me to go on all 4's into a recipient doggy. First time tendon for me to so wasn't entirely sure what to expect, told her this and she laughed and said "i'll go gently, patting my ass". Cleaned and lubed up the entry and with a glove on slide in. Slowly she worked it and for a first timer, felt oddly strange and satisfying - however the whole time i was thinking in my head "hope nothing else but the gloves comes out". Jenny was getting into it too, one hand in, and the other hand giving me a HJ. After a while i decided to stop as the sensation was too much for me and she cleaned me up.

Part 3 (30-50mins) - getting off all 4's and laying on my back, i suppose this is the dragon tendon part. Again, first timer so wasn't sure what to expect but enjoyed it. Wasn't so much erotic, Jenny focused on massaging my front between the belly and the upper groin, actually working on knots i didn't know where there, especially between the hip/quads area. Had to take a break to pee when she was working on the belly, TIP - do not do dragon tendon with a full bladder!

Part 4 (50-60mins) - Working the way to the end of the dragon tendon, Jenny started with the HJ. Got into her position of sitting on the table with your legs over hers, crotch right in front of her face. Great HJ, not rushed and slow, taking a break to put the gloves back on again to give a light prostate whilst jerking me. Really recommend, as other HJ places is quite rushed where the WL just wants to get it over and done with, but Jenny was amazingly soft and slow, reckon i could've came 3 times before she backed off to give me a breather to stretch things out.

Cleaned me up, told me not to move and let her do it, just relax, which was unnecessarily nice and welcoming - usually other joints i've been to lets you wipe yourself up with minimal assistance. Hot towel to get off all the remaining oil and a quick head massage to end the session.

Being a first timer at a dragon tendon, I would definitely recommend as it was a great experience and new sensation - Jenny was very polite and considerate, taking it slow and really working my prostate reaction, knowing when to keep probing or pull back. I think FS is on the table too but didn't ask.

Just wanted to contribute to the Red Rose Massage review as there wasn't any and deserves a shout out.