Saw her at Marrickville the other day and I made a massive mistake. Spent the day before in bed after having back spasms and she was so full on PSE that I managed aggravate it in the session.

Was full on fucking the whole way and I spent the last 10 minutes of the hour in the hot shower. Trying to calm down my back.

We were in room 10 with the lounge and separate bathroom. She walked in to me sat on the lounge and went straight into a BBBJ with lots of dirty talk and some rimming. She lubed me up and performed a great titty fuck before continuing with the BBBJ until I came in her mouth. Not sure if she swallowed or spat it back on my cock but she then kept going with the blow job for a bit more.

Then she stood and pulled me over to the bed for some doggy with her perched on the edge of the bed. Lots of dirty talk and and I’m assuming a bit of FOAM. She seemed to enjoy having some back door play during the doggy as well.

Rolled her onto to bed to continue in missionary and again she was insistent on getting fucked hard and fast with lots of dirty talk. By this point I’m a bit tired out so got her on top and she rode me hard and fast. She is a grinding cowgirl with her knees down rather than the Asian style on her feet. Kept going for a bit then sat up for a bit sitting face to face before a bit more mish.

And that’s where I went into a back spasm and ended up rolling onto my back to relieve the pressure. Helen then decided she was going to keep going and started up with another round of bbbj and a bit of a foot job.

This girl is nothing if not persistent and enthusiastic about fucking. Time absolutely flew with this girl and I was surprised that we had actually used most of the full hour fucking pretty much non stop