Booked Sola a couple of weeks ago as I liked the pics and I had been thinking about having her since she popped up on the Roster. Sola looked and sounded yummy as I like her size and shape. Within a few minutes of being shown to the room, Sola entered and I was very pleased with my booking. Nice big smile, super cute face and slim figure. Just what I was hoping for. Fabulous smile and she doesn’t hesitate to use it.

We started to chat and and it was only a few minutes before we progressed to LFK and a little touching. I always shower and brush teeth before visiting the shop, unless absolutely impossible due to prior commitments. Sola responded without hesitation and it was like kissing a new gf on a date, knowing full well it would progress to sex. Ahhh, sex … that’s what I came here for, so progress to shower and then meet back on the bed. As I watched Sola undress, I was delighted with her lovely B cups (my upper limit in size) and glanced down at her perfectly shaved pussy. Hmmm, can’t wait to have some Sola sashimi, I mused.

Sola joined me on the bed and we resumed LFK progressing to DFK and I put her hand on my cock, which was already excited by the progress. She started stroking it lightly and I placed my hand between her legs to gently rub her little pussy. I motioned to her to lick my nipples, at which she did a fabulous job and she eventually moved down to BBBJ. Her sucking was great – for me anyway (as this is a personal thing). No teeth and good suction around my cock. Really nice to watch her lovely cute little face bobbing up and down with my cock in her mouth. This sight and feeling could have been enjoyed much longer, but I also needed to taste her little cunt, so moved to 69 or DATY (can’t recall which one came first).

When I moved into position for DATY Sola spread her legs without me needing to ask and I got a close up of her lovely shaved pussy. Her lips are slim and tight. Some girls have fuller pouting lips, but Sola’s little pussy lips are delightfully delicate. DATY seemed to go on forever as I enjoyed licking, eating and tongue fucking her little cunt. OMG, it was just lovely. In fact, I started to worry, it went for so long I would run out of time to fuck her. One and then two of my fingers as well as my tongue had already enjoyed entering her, so now it was time for my cock. So after feeling her cum (in her own special way) a number of times, we moved to missionary.

After some extra delights, we dommed up and I slid into where my tongue and fingers had just been. Again, just delightful and it was awesome seeing her facial expressions as my cock slid into her up to the hilt. We fucked in missionary for a while and she enjoyed a good pounding without hesitation. Moved to a few different positions (I don’t want to make this too long) and then collapsed on the bed to get ready for CIM. Sola was back to giving a little cat bath and then having my cock back in her mouth until I exploded into it, which she took without hesitation.

Really enjoyed my time with Sola. She is a cute Japanese girl. I see she works alternate weeks at No5 and 42 over the last 2 to 3 weeks. WIR? Yes, I already booked her at 42 tonight. Looking forward to some more Sola Sashimi.