Quote Originally Posted by freelancer View Post
My fellow punters,

I ain't someone selfish, if i come across something that I believe can benefits you guys, I won't be hesitated to share it.........or in this instance "HER".

You guys know I have a habit of typing long reports so please bear with me while I try this keep this short.

Recently, I have been pretty lucky on the female front. Met a few lovely ladies in my personal non-working girl circle. I thought my luck was bound to run dry until that day...I met this little pocket rocket

For a 2x guy that has countless sexual experience.. Including some of the best of the best this industry has to offer. This girl is simply indescribable ... I am at a lost for words.. How can a girl of her age manages to blow my mind out of the water like this..

This tiny little rocket is barely legal, right at the prime yummy age. Started uni not long ago. She's Chinese but was born in the Western world.. I guess that explains some of it.

I have never seen anyone like her that enjoys various forms of sex so much and be so good and eager at pleasing man. I thought I was in a dream when I last spent time with her two days ago. I can only compare her to Matris/Tanya of MOC, her attitude and the skills level are on par if not better.

And guess what.. This lovely girl is now a viewer of this forum thanks to my introduction.
Why? I won't explain the reason behind it all, but she has decided to join this industry...provided that she is accepted here.. I would have kept her for myself if I have the ability to help her ..

She is terrified of being rejected, as she claims she is too short or too tanned to be attractive for bros here. She looks at different out calls sites and think all these girls are way taller and have whiter skins than her and that drag her confidence down..

I am opening this thread to help her test the water a little bit, before she gathers up enough confidence for an interview with one of shops here :-)

Bros, can you guys tell her is being tall and white so important? Or punters like us prefer a guaranteed satisfying session that comes with ultimate services and the best attitudes in pleasing man? She is close to 160, long hair with B cups and a heathy tanned body.

I said to her..I am a punter myself and I won't hesitate for a second to pay you for the experience that I just had.. Same should go with a lot of the bros here.

She might start replying and I might even be able to upload a pic if there are enough supports on my side.

Oh...also... Feel free to tell me the things that you would like her to be trained for before she commence and I might just be the right teacher for it !! Yes, guys! I will still be keeping her for myself a bit longer before I will be willing to share...
short is not a problem, some people like shorter and tiny girls. But 160 is hardly considered tiny.
I think TinyTiny would do just fine.