-J Minami: for God's sake, how come this type of girl can charge 300 an hour?!!!!! Fuxk!!! Totally waste of money and time. First, real person is totally different from the pics, she is just so round, just like a ball. I am sorry, but she is ugly. I wanted to leave just after the door opened, but I don't have any experience like this. This is the biggest scam in my career. And her voice is so deep, just like a man's. She is fat, sorry again, normally I don't use this word. Her attitude was ok. Alright, fuck me, just let this finish soon. both month and under are smelly, even her hair is smelly as well... very poor hygiene... didn't shave at all ..... very very hairy .... so so ugly ....how come a young girl looks like that.... fuck me.... even her leg is hairy as well... I have asked the receptionist about this situation, he told me that they might charge $50 tips if I am not happy with the girl just after the door opened, which is acceptable to me. will do it if this happens again.

-J Hibiki: disappointed, fake ass, fake boobs, totally a technical human. Her attitude was ok, but she seems very overworked and didn't feel any passion at all. basic services, not worth 350

-TW Yui: she was fine except her face is not good, and her body is a little "strong". nice attitude and passion, and happy to cooperate in any position.