Phone : 0411 984 066

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $120/60 mins

Extras Cost : Were offered but not taken up

Services Provided This Session : NHJ,

Size/shape : Petite spinner, tight little bum and perky Cs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : After my first experience with Kiki i decided to dip my toes in the water at 200 stanmore again and rocked up without a booking for a 1 hr session. It must have been peak hour as i was shown to an un-numbered back room with a dinky little massage table and told to strip off and lie down. I was worried that this was going to be a wasted session but mamasan explained that the massage would start here and then finish in one of the bigger rooms with the two hole table once it was free. Once she left i undressed and was soon greeted by Emily.

Emily is a gorgeous young (i think , i'm terrible with guessing ages) thai lady with blonde hair. Her initial massage was fairly good and the conversation was light and easy. Eventually the proper room opened up and i was shown inside where the session continued.

As i've previously mentioned the two hole set up here means that the tackle tickle stage of the massage can take longer and be a bit more in depth than other places which is a amazing. for a 1 hr session think i spent the majority of it having my taint and balls teased why on my front. I was absolutely granite hard when the time to flip came and i never made it onto my back. Emily had me sit on the edge of the bed while she jerked my cock and whispered dirty talk into my ear and i grabbed at her arse and tits. I didn't last long like this and made a huge mess all over my chest and her hands in no time.

WIR? absolutely and especially on a day that emily is working