Looks:
Nothing bad in the looks department(nothing amazing either)
Messy and Curly hairstyle
Look mid20s
C cup
Propotionate body

Service
This is where it goes downhill and weird. After shower, she's still using the towel as a robe then put another towel on top of me to sit. To make it worse, the towel that she put on top of me was wet(hopefully its not from the previous customers). She tries to lick me in all random places. I tried to touch her, but she doesn't allow me because my hands were cold. I tried to warm my own hands then tell her that I want to touch her, but she still doesn't allow me. She proceeds to BBBJ which is very unenthusiastic and slow while facing opposite of me and still keeping the towel on her. I basically can't touch anything. I ask her for a kiss, then she just open her mouth to me without doing anything. She then asks me for missionary position which I obliged but she still keep her hands on my d*** so I can't push it in. I ask her to put away her hands, then give it a couple of thrust before I'm losing my erection. She also still keeping the towel to cover her breasts during missionary, which I tried to push it away to suck her boobs. After I suck on her boobs she immediately wipe it away with towel. At this point, I really lost interest and I just wank myself off into the condom, then leave the room.

Overall
I just wasted my money on her, the only good thing is I only do 30 mins. Not the worst but definitely the weirdest girl I've punt with.

Rating 1.5/10