Name : Yoko
Place : n5m
Price : 350/hr
Service : DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, and more
Boobs : B+ to C, i don't really know lol
Shaven : yes smooth
Face : beauty is in the...., she is pretty

Intro
Gonna be busy for weeks, so I decided to punt 2 girls lol. So this is the part 1.

Arrived and greet by Mr.J and Miss.S, and they guide me to Yoko's room. Wow Yoko is pretty no shit, lol.

Shower
Ussual stuff, no much different.

Dfk
Was good and nice. But after daty and 69 it went downhill.

BBBJ daty 69
BBBJ is good as she use her hands as well, and when she looks into the eyes. Splendid. With her pretty face while sucking dick.
Daty and 69
It is okay, but because of this we don't click anymore. So for brothers that still can read this report before see Yoko. Do not daty and 69 and beware better not fiv, this is where the service going down hill.

sex
Because of the thing that I explain on the top. Feels like she is there but she is not there. If you get what I meant. But don't get it wrong she still submissive and willing to do what I request so kudos for her. Blew up and went to shower.

The rest of the session just Cuddling up and rest and chatting. I don't want to continue as well, because there is another girl after this.

She fun to be hang out with. Showed me her instragram and her best friend Hibiki ginza, yes hibiki is pretty as well, but I think yoko is prettier.
She asked what type of music, and we watched YouTube together lol

WiR : yes maybe in another 5 months when she come back to Australia, maybe I will get better service.

Thank you Mr.J and Miss.S
Thank you Yoko

Once again is not because the girl's service bad, maybe because I a bit weird today keep asking are you okay, and pissed her off lol.

Reccomended for brothers who like to bang pretty japanese girl.

Always remember YMMV, and respect the girl.

Now continue to part 2