I'm surprised nobody reviewed T Alice at SBM. Or did I miss it?

Anyway I've seen her before Christmas. I was doing some shopping in the CBD and thought why not walk in SBM. First time there for me and I ask for 30min/90AUD. I got lucky enough to be with Alice in a small room downstairs.

When she first entered I thought she was lazy with the way she walked in but I was wrong. She really can tease you! And damn she is hot! Cute face, small, sexy body and nice boobs! A sexy young thai girl!

She started massage me quiet well! Asking me a bit how was my day with such a sexy voice! Very teasing! At the end of part 1 she really took time to tease my little boy who was getting very hard! So part 1 was good quality!

She then got naked and started to body massage my back with some moaning. I could feel her sexy boobs massaging my ass. So nice!

She then asked me to turn over still with her sexy voice like moaning all the time. I was so hard! The HJ was wow! A lot of eye contact and moaning!

Extra might be a bit pricey but hard to resist this beauty! I recommend her! But I'm sure I'm not the only one who tried her here.