Hi Gents,

Firstly, I know there is another thread on OS punting but its not very active and I rather talk to my Syd Bros about it so I am posting it here. Also, I’ve never shared these with anyone so its good to get it off my chest!

Does anyone have any happy stories to share about their OS punting experience? I’ve gone punting in Bangkok, Manila, Macau and Amsterdam. Here is a quick review.

Bangkok, this was probably my fav place for punting, I was there for 9 nights and probably had 14 girls during that time. By the middle of the trip I was so sick of the WLs, I went on Tinder dates because I wanted a challenge with a local girl and ended up with a nice Thai Doctor who told me to go to the toilet after consuming two beers because its not good for the bladder. Haha The girls there were hot and no shortages of choices, I think I didn’t think about pussy for 2 weeks after that trip…

Manila, this was an eye opener even though I’ve been to other Asian places, the girls were hot and spoke better English. One of my client organised a uni girl for a “special” meet up and we had the best time, she said yes to everything I suggested (yes I mean everything). Unfortunately I was there for work and only spent 3 nights there, would love to go back and try more.

Macau, this place is famous for the “SPA”, I’ve had many spa experience and its probably one of the best place to pick a nice Asian girl, the quality of the girls are just amazing at most establishments. I remember one night at one establishment they had a special show where you get a rotation of WL giving you quick HJ, BBBJ, cat bath for free. Also, every massage includes a 5-10min rimming as the standard service, I’ve gotta tell you getting rimmed for 10 mins is an experience in itself.

Amsterdam, I think this place is the most overrated place. The WL were not hot and mostly middle aged, I find their service very robotic and its about getting you out the door. Nothing much to report here but it was just a bucket list I wanted ticked off.

Anyway, didn’t want to write a long forum but happy to give more details if anyone is interested. But when this lock down is done, I am keen to organise a punting trip to Bangkok or Manila. Since I don’t tell any of my friends and family of my punting life, I would be interested to with a fellow punter so there is no judgement.